I cant load my world.

Boujangel

It's a problem with minions, disable or remove the mod, reload the world, quit and save (or shut down the server), and put the mod back.

0siris has an interesting point though, this bit;

JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx3072m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -Xmx512M

that second -Xmx512M is overriding the first one that allocated 3GB (so you end up with 512MB max).  What are you using to launch the game?

You have to find where you wrote that flag. Even if you created a batch script to launch your game. Wherever that 512 is, most likely, is causing the issue, not going to guarantee it but having two Xmx flags is not a good thing.

Boujangel - bigger numbers aren't always better, and allocating numbers higher than 3GB have started giving odd lag in my experience (this is because the more RAM you have, the more things minecraft keeps loaded and the harder the CPU ends up working checking up on it all).

Karlssenn, in the top right of the launcher you'll see a cog, click that and it'll have a dropdown menu for RAM options.  Anywhere from 1.5GB to about 3GB works best for most people.