clicking play crashes launcher

Try resetting your pack first (the cog on the left under the b-team menu icon has that option).

If that still doesn't work, please post a launcher log to the tracker and someone (possibly even me!) will take a proper look - links to help with that are in my sig.

Try resetting your pack first (the cog on the left under the b-team menu icon has that option).

If that still doesn't work, please post a launcher log to the tracker and someone (possibly even me!) will take a proper look - links to help with that are in my sig.

still not working and when i try to copy the launcher log it crashes

Yep, cog in the top right of the screen opens a window that has memory allocation in it.  Set it to anywhere from 1.5GB to 3GB for best results (what's best for you could be anywhere in that raits

its actually playable now thanks so much your are a god!

Edited by Puredarkness1

Sometimes, that means minecraft is failing to contact the minecraft.net authentication server - it's a minecraft thing, not a B-Team thing.

You can usually fix it if it keeps doing it by simply quitting back to the launcher and running the game again.

Not even close to the same thing this time, andsuu. :P

This is to do with Java having problems starting its VM itself, it's not even getting to the bit that you're thinking of (execution of B-Team code on an old version of java).

If you reset the modpack and are still having issues, you can try deleting the entire modpack folder and redownloading again. But like @Loader said this wont help you if you are having memory issues.