[1.0.9c]EVIL-WOLVES EVERYWHERE![PVE][50 SLOTS]-WOLVES, WOLVES EVERYWHERE!

Ip: 198.12.65.59:25865
Rules :
1. No theft - OF ANY KIND
2. No Griefing - staff will tp you from spawn with a bed for safety   :)
3. No Racism - Instant ban
4. Keep swearing at a minimum
5. No rule bending - A rule is a rule I don't want to hear excuses.
6. No begging - survival is survival.
The are no mods removed - For now.

No banned items - For now.

Plugins - Keeping it strictly vanilla for now.
I was tired of playing alone, so I put this up, come join me - thanks to Kakermix for providing this simple decription.

Uptime : 24/7

The perfect player :
Not scared to ask staff for a teleport or a favor that does not include any material or item distribution.
A team worker that shares his items and does not abuse the friendlyness of other players.
Somebody that follows the rules but does not bother helping other players keep the rules - Staff should do this.

Meaby a cool section past this line later?   :) ---------------------------------------------------------------

Note : This is a repost to update server version if there is any way to edit topic titles. tell me please.

Uhm, is there some kind of form for this?

Anyways,

IGN: Overreactedosbol

Reason i want to join: I like B-Team very much, the idea of creating clones, minions, gene splicing etc.

Nice rules btw, love dem.

Favourite mod: Can't say right now, but it depends between Minions mod and Advanced Genetics.

I hope i can join soon.

Uhm, is there some kind of form for this?

Anyways,

IGN: Overreactedosbol

Reason i want to join: I like B-Team very much, the idea of creating clones, minions, gene splicing etc.

Nice rules btw, love dem.

Favourite mod: Can't say right now, but it depends between Minions mod and Advanced Genetics.

I hope i can join soon.

Saw you trying to join alot today gonna give you a chance Wlisted

ign:jbob55

reason: i am looking for a server and this seems like a good one.

i am nice and dont swear much and i am always looking to meet new people

hope you let me on your server and thanks for taking the time to read this

some basic infomation

How long iv been playing attack of the b team: sinse it started ! :)

Hobbies: Karate drawing and swimming

Favourite colour (Because why not) : crystal blue

Why i whant to play on this server: The server sounds great and i think a small comunety would be perfect . i see you havent answerd evry request but i hope im one og the lottomilionares =)

in game name: wilhelmlul

things ill do on the server : ill be exploring the wichery mod for the first time ill build epic structures withe the carpenter blocks and the micro blocks, ill make an airship because why not right ! (maybe spaceship) ill help out others if i can bacause im a good and friendly player and at last i will test out all the other mods because i like it (>,<)

Thanks for you patiens and time hope you end up reading this (and of cource whitlistme =P ) there may be some mistakes in the request (not english) ANYWAY thak you XD