| 1.2.9e | Five Guys Gaming | PvE Survival | 40 slots | Whitelist | Events | Grief Prevention | Economy | Survival Kit | Ranks | No DD |

Dpierres

Hello, I haven't played Tekkit in a long time and am looking for a server to come back too. My in game name is jamstat and i am hoping to be playing with you guys soon!

You're added. We look forward to seeing you!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

My IGN is: d0min0es (had this MC account since i was like 11 :D

I want to join this server because I used to be a massive Tekkit gamer about 2 years ago. I now wish to revive my love for this game and I wish to do so in a low populated server with a lovely community.

Hi there,

My IGN is: d0min0es (had this MC account since i was like 11 :D

I want to join this server because I used to be a massive Tekkit gamer about 2 years ago. I now wish to revive my love for this game and I wish to do so in a low populated server with a lovely community.

Welcome to the community!

Tomorrow is our first event. We're excited and invite you to join us. If you're looking for a smaller community where you'll feel like part of the group than look no further. Come visit Five Guys Gaming.

This looks neat.

IGN: riserphil

Honestly I'm more interested in playing with others and enjoying the community rather than Tekkit, but i have some decent experience with the modpack.

It would be really cool to play on an active and friendly server again after all my AotBT SSP shenigians.

This looks neat.

IGN: riserphil

Honestly I'm more interested in playing with others and enjoying the community rather than Tekkit, but i have some decent experience with the modpack.

It would be really cool to play on an active and friendly server again after all my AotBT SSP shenigians.

Added

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to join your server aswell.

IGN: MikkelNorth

experience with tekkit since one of the first version of it.

i'm 24 years old, very good at keeping lag and such to a minimun, and can be trusted with chunk loaders/dim anchors.

Looking forward to playing with you

I would love to play on this server

IGN FatherOfSniping_

i been playing tekkit for 6 months and enjoy it alot. I know majority of the mods..

And i Look forward to play on an amazingly looking  server

I'd like to join your server aswell.

IGN: MikkelNorth

experience with tekkit since one of the first version of it.

i'm 24 years old, very good at keeping lag and such to a minimun, and can be trusted with chunk loaders/dim anchors.

Looking forward to playing with you

sounds like a fun server. IGN: Nightmare_Ind

I've got you all added and ready to go. We'll see you in the server!

My username is datfinnguy96 I would like to start playing modded mc after a few months of a break and this looks like a good server for my new home

P.S. I am theelvenknight1's brother just in case u were wondering about the double post

Edited by lgandacadia

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons