| 1.2.9e | Five Guys Gaming | PvE Survival | 40 slots | Whitelist | Events | Grief Prevention | Economy | Survival Kit | Ranks | No DD |

Dpierres

Took a break from modded MC but now back and looking for a new home:

IGN: Shadowquinn1974

My username is theelvenknight1 I haven't played tekkit for some time and this looks like a very good server to make my home

You are both added! See you in the server.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN jacenhawk

just started playing mc again, last time i played what when tekkit dropped ee2 so i dont know any of the mods, looking for a server to play on with a firend

You're added. Welcome to Five Guys Gaming!

• Hi my username is PZ901
  • I don't go on many Tekkit servers and my own one lags a lot and it only works for  me
  • Tekkit and other modpacks tend to lag while loading on my computer

You are cleared for join!

Hello. I am NT1998. My IGN is NT1998, I am 15, and mainly a reason I want to join is because I wanted to get back into Tekkit and see what I've been missing. Not that many servers out there are good, so I wanted to see what this one would be like. Been playing minecraft since Beta 1.7.3. Hope you whitelist me.

Hello. I am NT1998. My IGN is NT1998, I am 15, and mainly a reason I want to join is because I wanted to get back into Tekkit and see what I've been missing. Not that many servers out there are good, so I wanted to see what this one would be like. Been playing minecraft since Beta 1.7.3. Hope you whitelist me.

Welcome to Five Guys!

Hey guys! My name is Bill, also known as Bill_S in-game, and I'm a 21 year old college student. I like to do things with plants and animals in minecraft (horticulturist mother!) and tend to make large gardens, both for crops and aesthetics. I've been looking for a smaller, more private server with mature players, and I'm hoping that this is the one. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Hey guys! My name is Bill, also known as Bill_S in-game, and I'm a 21 year old college student. I like to do things with plants and animals in minecraft (horticulturist mother!) and tend to make large gardens, both for crops and aesthetics. I've been looking for a smaller, more private server with mature players, and I'm hoping that this is the one. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Thanks for registering on our website and welcome to FGG!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My IGN is Jpayne30

Looking for a place to relax and play around with tekkit mods as the game is no fun solo. Not in to pvp and dont want to be threatened with griefness, anywhos would be great to join the community. Hopefully whitelistings are pretty quick.

My IGN is Jpayne30

Looking for a place to relax and play around with tekkit mods as the game is no fun solo. Not in to pvp and dont want to be threatened with griefness, anywhos would be great to join the community. Hopefully whitelistings are pretty quick.

Got you added. Welcome.

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons