Attack of the B-Team won't Start! Please Help.

Gman5009

Ok so this is what happened, I wanted to update Attack of the B-Team to 1.0.10a. But it wouldn't start up, it was loading and it was trying to start, but it will just go back to the launcher. So I went back to 1.0.9c I think. but it would just do the same thing, it would load, try to start and go back to launcher. And yes, I tried to restart pack I tried it like 5 times. So if anyone could tell me what I should do, that would be great. Thx :)

Edited by Gman5009

Ok so this is what happened, I wanted to update Attack of the B-Team to 1.0.10a. But it wouldn't start up, it was loading and it was trying to start, but it will just go back to the launcher. So I went back to 1.0.9c I think. but it would just do the same thing, it would load, try to start and go back to launcher. And yes, I tried to restart pack I tried it like 5 times. So if anyone could tell me what I should do, that would be great. Thx :)

Same here my freind :(

Ok, if you have a windows, here's how to do it.

1. Download Windows Process Explorer.

2. Open it.

3. Find javaw.exe

4. Right click all of them and hit "kill"

5. You're done :)

Hope this helped, if it didn't I can help you through with skype. Just message me on PM me for skype on youtube @The Ender Cast.

KTHXBAI

2. Open it.

3. Find javaw.exe

Hope this helped, if it didn't I can help you through with skype. Just message me on PM me for skype on youtube @The Ender Cast.

KTHXBAI

i cant find java.exe

2. Open it.

3. Find javaw.exe

KTHXBAI

I don't get it... right click all of what?

He meant javaw.exe, if your program crashes sometimes it remains open which stops you from opening more windows.  He's suggesting killing all the javaw.exe instances in memory so that there's no chance of a half-dead one conflicting.

This may or may not be your problem, it's much more advisable to listen to Kalbintion here if you want help;

Issues should be posted on the issue/bug tracker after reading the tracker guidelines (links found in my signature below)