My bteam won't load a server for me

Tvokids6

I went through the portal to the promised lands from biomes o plenty and logged off in the dimension and now when ever I try to log back on my game just crashes the server is owned by my friend so changes can be made but please help me thanks.

It is, isn't it?  At least I think so.

Here's the board rules; '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Here's where you should've posted; http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/project-4-attack-of-the-b-team/

Here's the rules for posting there; '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Here's what you should've posted; http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-925-bug-report-template/

Many of the people who help here are doing it voluntarily, and if someone doesn't appear to have taken the time to read some stuff and they think they might be wasting their time, they often won't bother - it's not personal, there's just other people to help.  I get that you're frustrated, but when you didn't get a response you could've tried to find if there was a reason why - being snarky and making no attempt to find out if you did this right is not a good way to make volunteers think that you're worth their time.

That said, if you post on the tracker with the proper info I'm sure someone will still help you - you're just making it difficult for people right now.

Since you aren't giving much info, try telling the server owner to run the command /cofh killall pixies/pixie/fairy (can't ever remember what it is)

Otherwise, it may either be a corrupted chunk or your player.dat is corrupted

A corrupted player.dat will need resetting of your info