TerraFirmaCraft

spartanyanni

Question

"I apologize if this was posted in the wrong place, but I searched the forums for anywhere else more appropriate posting place and could not find one. Also, I apologize if this was already intended by the creators/managers of Technic, but I did not find any accouterments stating this."

A mod that would be very well implemented in the Technic Launcher (like Hack/Mine) would be TerraFirmaCraft. It is a incredible mod and overhaul of minecraft, as it tries to make it more challenging and "realistic", if that term can be applicable to minecraft. It can be a very appreciated addition to the overall experience of players who use the Technic Launcher, opposed to them having to use the minecraft.exe opposed to using their regular used techniclauncher.exe or .jar.

6 answers to this question

The problem with that is that someone else would have to make that pack. The technic team only makes technic and tekkit, everything else is arranged by other people, so no matter how many times you guys suggest that TFC gets added as a pack, it isn't going to happen until someone makes a nice pack that plays well with it.

I'm not going to argue

A. I'm not entirely certain what you mean by "another pack"

B. You're Jay? :D

But i suppose i was unclear, in my somewhat hastiness in posting this. What i mean is that it wouldn't be a bad idea for one of the technic staff to offer to bioxx (or the other way around) for TFC to be implemented in the Technic launcher, like Hack/Mine, or the Voxel Modpack.

I'm not going to argue

A. I'm not entirely certain what you mean by "another pack"

B. You're Jay? :D

But i suppose i was unclear, in my somewhat hastiness in posting this. What i mean is that it wouldn't be a bad idea for one of the technic staff to offer to bioxx (or the other way around) for TFC to be implemented in the Technic launcher, like Hack/Mine, or the Voxel Modpack.

I mean that TFC is just one mod, and not particularly difficult to launch regularly. There wouldn't really be a point in including in the launcher unless it was part of a "complexity/realism pack" which noone has bothered to make yet.

Hack/mine gets a pass on that because it wouldn't mesh well with other mods, and the voxelpack is a modpack on its own.

I mean that TFC is just one mod, and not particularly difficult to launch regularly. There wouldn't really be a point in including in the launcher unless it was part of a "complexity/realism pack" which noone has bothered to make yet.

Hack/mine gets a pass on that because it wouldn't mesh well with other mods, and the voxelpack is a modpack on its own.

Ahhh. Well thank you for claryfying. Also, Merchant of Menace, im willing to be a tester if you are making a mod pack.