Suggestion to add Thaumcraft 4?

adampior02

I think it would be a good addition personally, it would create a transition between the scientific and magical mods. It would add just a touch more "weird science"

feel to the mod pack.  But It is a large mod and creating research for the other mods that are not currently supported sounds like it would be a pain.

Edited by TemsikZero

I'd love to see it personally, Tinkers construct and Witchery are both designed to fit in with it (according to their authors) and it does bridge that gap in the magic direction towards witchery.

It's not a vote, though, it's what the B-Team guys want, so contact chimneyswift and let him know you'd like to see it, that's your best bet if you're serious.

And even if they agree, it depends on them getting permission to add it. The author had some pretty solid limits on what modpacks were allowed to include Thaum3, so if those are still in place, that's probably going to hurt the chance of it being added.

Of course, you can always add it to your own installation/server, you just have to do it manually. (Though for this particular mod, I agree with bwillb - taint is just too damn annoying to deal with)

I'd love to see it personally, Tinkers construct and Witchery are both designed to fit in with it (according to their authors) and it does bridge that gap in the magic direction towards witchery.

It's not a vote, though, it's what the B-Team guys want, so contact chimneyswift and let him know you'd like to see it, that's your best bet if you're serious.

How and may I contact chimneyswift

And also Tinkers construct Delves a little into thaumcraft to with the tools