Looking for B-Team Seed

SnappCraft

I'm looking for the B-Team seed that was used in the official let's play by GenerikB, Bdubs, ChimneySwift, PaulsoaresJR, and all that. I would really appreciate it if I had that seed. Heck, maybe even the actual world that they use (or at least a recreation).

I'm looking for the B-Team seed that was used in the official let's play by GenerikB, Bdubs, ChimneySwift, PaulsoaresJR, and all that. I would really appreciate it if I had that seed. Heck, maybe even the actual world that they use (or at least a recreation).

Genny tweeted the actual seed a few days ago: 1632424521

I checked the seed just before posting this to make sure he wasn't just trolling us all, and it IS the actual seed. Keep in mind tho that some time has passed and the modpack has been updated a few times since they launched the server so some things will generate differently, like villages will have a different layout, spawners may have moved around and stuff like that. but the general layout of biomes and shape of the terrain should be pretty much the same as what you see on youtube.

JB out!

Genny tweeted the actual seed a few days ago: 1632424521

I checked the seed just before posting this to make sure he wasn't just trolling us all, and it IS the actual seed. Keep in mind tho that some time has passed and the modpack has been updated a few times since they launched the server so some things will generate differently, like villages will have a different layout, spawners may have moved around and stuff like that. but the general layout of biomes and shape of the terrain should be pretty much the same as what you see on youtube.

JB out!

Mind linking to the tweet.

• 4 weeks later...

hay don't worry if I can get the map right I will give you a down load for the recreation. done glis fist house along with Bdubs (98% complete, just need to add grass onto the roof) but if you have to the map right with the village generating right we will get this done a lot quicker. hope to hear soon. :)