My Custom Mod Pack Doesn't Work! Someone Help!

shutitoueMC

it appears that i can run it by adding it to my launcher ,i then had to remove ic2  to get you pack to load past mojang you seem to also have ID conflicts with buildcraft and miners heaven at 1501 and im using windows 8 and im fine Edit: i also have a modpack you zipped it right

Edited by superg2009

Now, I have resetted all the files, made new one and uploaded again. Didn't work again.

It is gray screen it unzips the file correctly and loads the "Hello" Launcher thingy. However,

after the "Hello" launcher (Which looks for core mods?) it is gray screen. I have waited a

minute but no, didn't work. Can some one help me again pleez?

http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/world-of-doom-explorer.289096

Edited by shutitoueMC

• Discord Moderator
  • You have ChickenChunks in your coremods folder. That is a normal mod and goes in "mods".
  • You have bspkrs' BlockBreaker mod in the mods folder. That is a coremod and goes in "coremods".
  • You have API folders for various mods in both coremods and mods folders. Remove them.
  • You have Tropicraft installed improperly. You copied the download to the mods folder but it needs to be extracted in the top level of your archive as there are mods, config, and coremods folders inside.
  • You have Chococraft installed improperly. It needs to be installed in a similar fashion as Tropicraft.
  • You MUST include config files with your pack.