[1.0.10] [~Hexxit~] [40 Slots] [Faction] [Pvp] Raiding/Griefing] [Economy] [Votifier]

gabebullock

Server IP:

76.72.163.51:25566

Gabe-Craft is a new Pixelmon server offering a new and unique Minecraft experience.

We pride ourselves on being a family safe, friendly, and welcoming server.

Several things make us one of the fastest growing communities among servers such as our returning player base, the supportive staff, helpful plugins, and much more.

We are here to serve you, the player, and provide everyone with the best gaming experience possible!

Staff

We have the best staff you will ever meet, and it is one factor that puts The Pavilion ahead of the competition.

All of our staff members are active playing members and are all as knowledgeable as they are friendly and helpful.

Any staff member is able to assist players if they ever need help with anything at all.

Current Worlds

The Main World

The Nether

The End

Ranks

Member - Builder rank, gained access to many awesome features within Gabe-Craft.

Builder - Worked for RANK, gained access to even more awesome features within Gabe-Craft.

Master - Donor rank, more info on the website.

Legendary - Donor rank, more info on the website.

Ace - Donor rank, more info on the website.

Leather - Donor rank, more info on the website.

Admin - Staff rank, moderates the chat.

Mod - Staff rank, moderaters Gabe-Craft.

Owner - Staff rank, owns Gabe-Craft.

Rules

No advertising.

No griefing, raiding, or stealing.

No scamming.No x-ray or any sort of hack.

No obscene language or racial intolerance, keep chat clean.

No spamming of chat or excessive use of CAPS.

When finding a place to build in the wild, if you can see another faction on the /f map then you're too close.

If you're banned on one account then you're banned on any alternate accounts as well.

Be respectful of staff and other players at all times.

No begging for rank, OP, or items.

So this server is pretty bad.  I logged onto it with a few buddies of mine and after a few rounds of PvP, we were being told to stop killing people.  Eventually they put some of the users in creative so we couldn't kill them.  During this whole time, the server would crash every 5 to 10 minutes; continuously.  I made an inquiry about it and they said it's not crashing, as everyone on the server was saying it is.  They then threatened with bans if we didn't stop PvPing others and the server was told to stop complaining about the crashes or they would be banned too.  Then before a crash, they slayed myself and my friends so we wouldn't get our gear back when the server came back up.  When we confronted them about it they said, "Deal with it".  I questioned further into why I was slain and why my gear was removed and they said it was for logging out during combat.  I was in combat during the server crash, and they only removed the items from myself and my friends; everyone else was fine.  We were then banned after questioning it further.

-Crashes every 5 to 10 minutes

-PvP isn't actually allowed (You get yelled at if you're better than the donators)

-If you get too good, they slay you, then ban you

-They put people into creative who get killed