[1.6.4]Minecraft With Bros[PvE][20 slots][Custom B-Team Pack}[whitelist[Minecraft-With-Bros Pack]

Modpack Link http://www.technicpa...craft-with-bros

IP: 173.243.117.171:25601

Server uptime: We are running on a hosted server thats on 24/7

This server is open to anyone male or female. we dont discriminate against gender. =0

Hello fellow Minecrafters!

`My name is idarper and i am looking for 2-3 new players to join My brothers and i on our server!

My Brothers and I ( 3 of us total) Recently put together an amazing Modded SMP server based on the new Attack of the B-Team modpack. We started this server with growth in mind. In addition to the base mods that are in the origional pack, we have added back a few of our favorites. we've recently added:

IC2

Forestry

Thaumcraft 4

Railcraft

Tinkers Steelworks

Buildcraft

Steves carts 3

Soulshards

Portal Gun

Metallurgy (adds cool new metals for use in tConstruct tools)

Modular Power Suits

And many others.

Server rules:

1. Play fair and have fun!

2. Griefing is fotbidden! anyone caught griefing or taking items from other players  will be forever banned, no second chances. Minecraft is a game of exploration and getting items ourselves, why steal something you can easilly get yourself.

3. Extreme language, racial references or anything against a certain Gender or orientation will not be tollerated. This is a family friendly server, so lets help keep it that way.

4. No Begging for Op or admi rights. These positions are earned, not just given out like candy. =)

This server is here for us to have fun, and make new friends.

We also have a Mumble server, and the above rules also apply there as well.

How to apply to the Whitelist:

Submit a reply to this thread, answering the following questions.

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

2. What is your age?

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why?

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods?

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =)

Thank you for considering us as your choice for fun and adventure. we hope to hear from you fellow community members soon.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft?:I've been playing for about 4 years

2. What is your age?: 14

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why?: No i've always followed the rules

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods?: Well im a pretty good builder and ive played with mods and i know their really fun just not with AoTbT still learning just want to play with some people.

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun.I live in California i play soccer but not in a team i also play ps3

Edited by DeadNOOB

My Brother (TheHobbit81) and my self (Cam_Craft78) are looking for a small white listed server to play on,

to make new friends, and have fun playing with easy going people.

1. I have been playing for about 3 years/

2. I am 35/

3. No I have never been banned/

4. I have a good knowledge of the mods, But am more into the building and exploring side of the game/

5. I am into Movies, Books,Sci-Fi, Horror, I am a easy going person who like's to help others, / 

Edited by Cam-Craft

How long have you been playing minecraft?: around 3.5-4 years

What is your age?: 16

Have you ever been banned from any servers?: I have not and I played on a private server for atleast 2 years

What can you bring to the server?: I will be able to bring my past experience of being on a server. I also Have a good knowledge about minecraft and some of the mods

Tell us about yourself: I have a small vlogging YouTube channel and I enjoy recording anything and creating friends

not sure if your taking anymore applicants. sick of playing on large impersonal servers my girlfriend (buildtherobots) ( and I (monsterzendog)  like the additions to the already fun b-team and were hoping to take part in a smaller community this seemed like the right kind of place.

1. 4 years for me and 6 months for her

2. 22 and 25

3. no

4.  both pretty good builders and familiar with most of mods

5. I work full time in the agricultrial industry in california :P she goes to school part time for molecular biology and has a bacholors degree in such.  mostly play minecraft any chance or when the mood strikes (she plays way more as she hasn't been playing as long) also enjoy brewing, art, comics, computers, and a whole bunch of other random things.

Hi there,

My name is TheHobbit81 (aka. Paul)

I am a mature age player with a lot of gaming experience. I am looking for a PvE expreience with minimal "arse-hattery." I will be playing with my brother "Cam_Craft78" who has also signed up today.

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? How long has it been out for? Sing they added redstone lamps to vanilla (a few years)

2. What is your age? 33 in August

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why? No

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? They call me the Hobbit-Wiki. I watch a fair few Mod Spotlights and Tutorials so I know a little about almost all mods and everything about a few of them. In particular; DarCraft, Logistics Pipes, RailCraft, Steve'sCarts, Witchery (I'm new to this one), BilboCraft, Chisle and Carpenters Blocks.

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =) I collect dragons, love Lord Of The Rings, samurai movies, Minecraft, I am looking forward to seing you all soon.

Warm Regards

TheHobbit81

IGN- ICxGxCI

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing minecraft since 1.0.2 (a long time)

2. What is your age? 18

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? I've played on other AoBT servers form the birth of the modpack, but sadly those servers either sucked or got shut down. So I'm very knowledgeable with almost all the mad in the pack

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. I'm still in high school, but only for 2 more weeks. I'm also a huge fan of sports. Other that that all I do is play minecraft and LoL 

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing since Beta......

2. What is your age? 20... 

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why? I've never been banned before.

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? Food.. do you like food? chus i can make food.. just need the ingredients. In all seriousness I think tinkers construct and thermal expansions are what I understand the most. So i guess if anyone needs help with either of those i can help out greatly.  

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =)

First off i will tell my name if I'm whitelisted... sorry not one to just post my name anywhere on a public forum. :o With that aside, I play airsoft as one of my main hobbies. I recently just got into Aquascaping which is supper fuuun and really pretty. Even though it requires a ton of patience for it to look nice and can get frustrating at times but the pay off is amazing. Also, love to play games i'm not big on the consoles but I do play allot of PC games. I've recently just started playing Tera Rising. Right now that's all i can think of for my hobbies. :o as for me i work as a sushi chef and attend college. I'm also very talkative, friendly and easy going. if you need help with anything just ask and ill try to help with the best of my abilities, OH! i love football... american football... GO HAWKS! oh yeah one more thing my IGN is lilhmongboiii

Edited by Flyingcuppycakes

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha 

2. What is your age? 13 mature 

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? Im good with some of the mods in the mod pack my skills i would bring is my redstone skills and builds i like to build alot of towns in some of smps 

so know i could try with the mods building a weird town lol

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =) For fun i like to read adventure kind of books, no hobbies currently ( small world so idk ) i guess one of my hobbies would be video games lol 

My IGN is nick2000895 forgot to put it in the post lol

Edited by nick2000895

HEYO!

1.How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been playing Minecraft for the past 3 years but I got my own account last year, so now i dont have to use my brothers. ;)

2 What is your age? 14

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why? no i have played on only 2 servers, 1 being the hive and the other being CubeCraft but i dont play on them anymore because they arent fun.

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? I think about building mabye a nice spawn village with some of the other people, we could all do that I think it would be fun :) . Yes I LOVE the Carpenters blocks (I love to build awesome things like BdoubleO100) and the Archimedes Ships, nothin better than flying ships.

5. Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =) I am an average teen who just wants to finish school and be a chef when I grow up. And right now I cant do much of anything for fun outside because my lungs are healing from... well i really dont know my mom wont tell me lol, but if i could i would be playing basketball at the playground or biking up the steep mountains near my town. And as for my hobbies i like to make nice hot soup or can spaghetti sause for when i do make spaghetti, or bake poundcake my favorite cake.

By the way my IGN is minute_miner4

Hope I see u soon!!

nick2000895 you are now whitelisted.

minute_miner4 you are whitelisted.

Connect and play! we have  bunch of new members that i thibk you will like. see ya there!

Edited by iDarper

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons