[1.6.4]Minecraft With Bros[PvE][20 slots][Custom B-Team Pack}[whitelist[Minecraft-With-Bros Pack]

well i downloaded the mods that u guys have and now it just wont let me play at all... if u could help i would be sooooo happy, cus all i did was go to the download pages they were on and put the mods into the mods folder on my attack of the b team folder... if that makes any sense :(

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 years

I have been banned from a server and honestly the admin didn't even know why I was banned

Im good at thermal expansion and TiC I can make efficient farms

Sometimes I won't be on because of school and baseball practice or vacations

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? I think I'm nearing 2 years, maybe 3. I'm pretty experienced with Minecraft and I can make a simple redstone machine, but I'm not amazing at it.

2. What is your age?: 15

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why? No, I'm usually respectful. If I was banned then I probably have forgotten about it. I don't planned to get banned here though.

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods?

I am well-rounded and I enjoy building and a bit of mining. I'd probably not be doing anything related to Tekkit. I work well with small teams and if I can just have a partner who's good at machinery then I'm good.

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =) I'm a goofy guy and I love getting along with people, I'm usually not very emotional and I'm usually humble and a bit stubborn at times (more in the I don't give up way) and I'm well in groups of 2-5 (counting myself) I can play a lot during the week and on weekends.  I like singing and goofing around, I'm new to the forums and I sometimes will comment on somebody's grammar (usually when I'm in a bad mood) and I like tacos.

1. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 6 years

2. What is your age? 14

3.Have you ever been banned from any server? If yes, why? No

4. What skills can you bring to the server? Are you good at any mods? I am good at all mods except forestry thaumcraft and soulshards

5.Tell us a little about yourself. Anything cool you do for fun, hobbies, and any other things you have of interest to tell us. This is where you have some fun. =)  This winter i jumped from a balcony on a big pile of snow

PS: the snow is verry fluffy when u get to  hit it

IGN: Akkilles

DUDE WT THE HELL! I DID NOT STEAL FROM HIM IM SERIOUS. WHEN HE GOT ON HE SAID DID U STEAL FROM ME AND I SAID "O YEA I BORROWED UR AUTONOMOUS ACTIVATOR BECAUSE I HAD THE SHEEP GENE" AND THEN HE BLAMED THE REST ON ME!!! I SAID I WAS GONNA BRING IT BACK!! IT WAS ONLY 1 THING.

reasons u should not ban me:

because i have been looking for a server to play on for a supper long time and i new the rouls i did not want to get banned so of course followed them

i have made some pretty good friends

i had a lot of plans for both spawn and myself

i didnt steal matt just thinks i did

i had a lot of good times with u guys

Edited by minute_miner4

minute_miner4 sorry man, the ban is staying. sounds like you were stealing from Buildtherobots base as well. Good luck with your life. stealing and lying wont get you anywhere. also i submitted you to the MCbans website. all the major MC servers use it to check if players have been banned from other servers. good luck finding a server that will take a liar like you.

What the fuck man! Why did you do that. I didn't do any of that I swear!!! Dude all i wanted to do was have fun so I followed the rules. You guys have NOOOO proof so why are you banning me!! Well i guess I wouldnt want to join a server like yours anyway you guys are all a bunce of douche bags, I even had trouble making friends there, everyone called me stupid and a retard... Well fuck you I know I didnt do any of that and that i'm not going to ruin someone else's life by telling on them to a bunch of people who are poor and have nothing better to do than make a list of people who steal on a video game, and now the people who actually use that arn't going to let me into their servers because of a bum like you. I thought that you guys were nice people that I could trust, i spent like all my time gathering resources so i could make awesome creations and for spawn. i mean thats all i ever wanted to do was be like BdoulbleO100, at least he's nice.

umm... is this server still up or is there a problem. if there is not i would like to join.

i have been playing minecraft sense last year in the beggining of spring

i am 14 years old, but i dont act like it, i like to have fun

yes for flying, when i was really on a dragon, thats why i hate factions

i read for fun at night and i love to bike up steep hills, but even better i love soccer, jumped 20 feet off of a diving board into the pool. i almost peed my pants falling down... that is weird to imagine.

my user is peter0728 no caps

hope i see u there, btw my skin is generik if u know who he is, so when i get on ull reconize me :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons