A tiny bit of problem with MineFactory Reloaded

DeltaOps

Hey there everyone! I am kind of new to Minecraft, and discovering Tekkit was a great thrill. Unfortunately I seem to have runned into a bug of some kind - MineFactory Reloaded entites dont receive energy from what looks like the basic source of energy in the Tekkit mod pack - Redstone Energy Cells. Look at the screenshot by yourself and please tell me what am I doing wrong xD    

The link - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1i7o_ihM35Id3gyYjl4eGVhR3M/edit?usp=sharing

are the energy cells configured correctly? (open them with rmb and click on the gear on the right there you can configure input and outputs I think for the cells it is blue-dots = input and orange dots = outputs)

some machines also want to be connected through energy conduits mfr-machines might count to that list...

also the basic power supply in tekkit would be a steam dynamo, provide water and a solid fuel (e.g. coal, caracoal) and it produces energy (you can charge the energy cells that way

hope I could help you ;)

are the energy cells configured correctly? (open them with rmb and click on the gear on the right there you can configure input and outputs I think for the cells it is blue-dots = input and orange dots = outputs)

some machines also want to be connected through energy conduits mfr-machines might count to that list...

also the basic power supply in tekkit would be a steam dynamo, provide water and a solid fuel (e.g. coal, caracoal) and it produces energy (you can charge the energy cells that way

hope I could help you ;)

I never have thought that config system was about inputoutput thing - thought it was like the RedNet cable coloring thingy... Thank you so much! Now i can play some hardcore survival, starting from a wooden axe and building my own cool factory :33 Thanks ^_^

Good luck with that. You should also keep in mind that there are two separate power systems in there: Minecraft Joules (MJ) and Redstone Flux (RF). To avoid issues, always produce RF with dynamos and attach machines with conduits. The conduits will then do all the conversion for you, outputting MJ or RF as needed.

Good luck with that. You should also keep in mind that there are two separate power systems in there: Minecraft Joules (MJ) and Redstone Flux (RF). To avoid issues, always produce RF with dynamos and attach machines with conduits. The conduits will then do all the conversion for you, outputting MJ or RF as needed.

Thats handy, thanks :D That whole energy system was kind of blowing my mind, good thing with these it's not an issue anymore  xD