[1.0.9c] B-Team paradise Whitelisted looking for 2 members

B team paradise has 3 slots open again!

Hello everyone,

We run a fairly new and small whitelisted server, b-team paradise.

we are looking for 2-3 new members to enlarge the population.

for new we have 5 players online at least every night but we would love to increase thise.

What we are looking for are dedicated players that can and will play fairly often.

Who are living in europe, so we can play together. (this is very important, if you dont live in europe simply dont react)

we are looking for people that are at least 18 years or older (this is also a must!)

Last but not least we are looking for some builders. So far we have several players but very litle with building skills.

what we offer is a place to make your dreams come through. 

all the space you need to build your amazing builds.

a positive and friendly envirement that encourages you to go even further in all your builds

a mature croud and an escape from all the immature people.

a safe envirement that keep all the things you love safe.

an active admin team that will help where necesary.

are you interested let us know! post a comment below with a good reason on why you want to join this particular server.

and please use good reasons. we try hard to offer a great server so put effort in your application.

what will increase your chances is if you have pictures of your builds. 

also your ingame name, your age and the country of your residence.

So far most players have build there homes and played a bit. We have several machine experts, witch and some builders.

We have a general town largely under construction. A central park is almost done with portals that go nearely everywhere.

to all players and all dimensions.

the server is online on the following ip:
80.82.209.227:25886

if you are going to apply, show me that you have read this post and show me why you want to play. dont even botter if you are American, South-American, Asian or Australian. Timezones vary to much to play together, so dont react please!

looking forward to see the applications!

Surv1vell

Edited by surv1vell

I want to join because I have been looking for a good small white-listed Attack of the B-team server with lots of space. Also I am good with Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded and other mods too. My Ingame name is Raptorx780 and I am 13. I live in The  United states too. Also PM me if accepted

read the post, It's 18+ and from EU so we can play together

I'm 19 and from Australia if you were wanting to branch out a little, fully experienced minecraft player since alpha, and I've sunk about 60 or so hours into AotBT so I know what I'm doing. I don't mind if you say no, I understand with you's looking for Europe people.

Hey Guys i would like to join your server.

Here some informations about me:
Im 23 years old, life in germany

and im a big fan of the AotB-modpack.

I played around 120h of this modpack in my singleplayerworld.

I would discribe my building skills quite good but as every other player: U never stop learning!

IGN: Dziggelo

btw you also could search for people from africa cause theyre in the same timezone ;)

Hi!

I'm FitchtheFish also called in real life marijn ;p

I live in the netherlands (yes that small country next to germany and above belgium), I'm 21 years old.

I would like to join your server, I haven't played a lot of modded minecraft but watch it a lot on youtube. I'm also creative builder in vanilla minecraft. I have personally a lot of time left witch I like to spend on this server!

I hope I pass your recruiments :)

Love,

FitchtheFish.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I would like to join this server because I like the idea of playing together. I'm from The Netherlands and I turned 18 in January. I don't think my building skills are good but ill try my best to make something. I look forward playing with you guys!

My in-game name is:  INENTING

Thanks for your attention and time.

Yours Faithfully,

Ali

Hello surv1vell,

My name is Ruben and I really want to get whitelisted and join your server. I have played a lot of Attack Of The B-Team in singleplayer mode and now I want to play it with other guys. Sadly enough I don't have any friends that also play Attack Of The B-Team... That the reason I am searching for servers to join. I am 19 years old and I am from The Netherlands. I can build quite good but my buildings aren't perfect.

My IGN is: ruubzaking

I hope we get in touch!

Hey, me and a friend would like to join. We're both 22 and from Germany. We play quite often and would love to experience it in the way of the Youtubers! My IGN is JaiRizm0it and my friend's is Dekztr0. Let me know what you think :)