Flans Mod - Vehicle Crafting Table

Eziair

I've been looking at a few vids about the flans mod and my NEI in game and have seen parts for vehicles I just can't see in the Vehicle Crafting Table.

The boyfriend is a Star Wars fan and he pops in to my game sometimes when i'm playing. So I was thinking it would be fun to make the Speeder but I can't find it in the table. Also I can see the parts for an old time Biplane which I just love.

I can see the blue arrows next to the pictures of the vehicle but I have tried right and left click, shift/click, ctrl click and mouse wheel but I just don't see any more vehicles apart from the 4 AF12s, 2 AF-15s, 4 LGS-72s, UTF, HT-9, 2 Titans, Type IX and Type IV.

Is that all the vehicle was have even though I can see the parts for the other vehicles in NEI or do I need to make another table?

Also what dye do you need for the Type IV. I have light and normal gray but it still hads the red border around saying it's wrong....

A link to a true wiki would be nice  :)

thankyou

The flans mod is still under a lot of work and there may be parts in-game that part of the main mod but are not craftable without the use of additional flans mod additions. I'm unaware of the exact parts you're looking for, but this may be the reason they do not show. The lack of the proper addon for flans mod. You may be interested in heading to the main flans mod site, http://flansmod.com/, and seeing if they have a content pack that fits the profile of what you're looking for part wise. As well as maybe they have information there related to why some things cannot be crafted/seen

The flans mod is still under a lot of work and there may be parts in-game that part of the main mod but are not craftable without the use of additional flans mod additions. I'm unaware of the exact parts you're looking for, but this may be the reason they do not show. The lack of the proper addon for flans mod. You may be interested in heading to the main flans mod site, http://flansmod.com/, and seeing if they have a content pack that fits the profile of what you're looking for part wise. As well as maybe they have information there related to why some things cannot be crafted/seen

I was looking at this site http://www.9minecraft.net/flans-futurecraft-pack-mod/

It's ment to be the FutureCraft Pack, have we not got this?. You see the Speeders near the bottom.

Go into NEI and I see the Speeder Chassis, but the Speeder is not in the Vehicle Crafting Table.

Even if you go to that website it lists

Scout bikes

-in three colour variants (for each team)

Speeders

-in three colour variants (for each team)

Holy hell it's even ment to have a T-65 X-wing!

Edited by Eziair

No, we don't have this.

We briefly had it, but it was too buggy (in combination with...? Don't know).

We just have the Titans and guns.

I'm running B-Team 1.0.10 atm and this is what I have.... more that just the Titans.

Untitled_zps576000f5.png

And I've tried grey dye for the Type IV, won't work.

Edited by Eziair

It's buggy - it was removed pretty quickly (it's gone again by 1.0.10b).

Are you remembering to put something in the engine slot?

Ah, so there`s no point making any of the stuff apart from the two titans because there gone when it`s time I want to update to 1.0.10b.

I didn't even think about the engine slot. Got to hung up on trying to sort out why the dye didn't work.

Yeah, it was only around for maybe a week so you're lucky I guess, I dunno how you ended up with that specific one (try shooting rockets in a gadfly to see a good example of it crashing).  There's not a lot of point, but it was still fun giving it a spin while it lasted.

I don't recognise that grey dye - I might be able to help more if you weren't using a texture pack, but it could be fibreglass, clay/sand mixture or any other flan item as well as possibly being grey dye, I'd check the flans stuff in NEI first and see if there's anything that looks like that in there.

Yeah, it was only around for maybe a week so you're lucky I guess, I dunno how you ended up with that specific one (try shooting rockets in a gadfly to see a good example of it crashing).  There's not a lot of point, but it was still fun giving it a spin while it lasted.

I don't recognise that grey dye - I might be able to help more if you weren't using a texture pack, but it could be fibreglass, clay/sand mixture or any other flan item as well as possibly being grey dye, I'd check the flans stuff in NEI first and see if there's anything that looks like that in there.

It's ok Loader you have helped me plenty already. I just updated my pack to 1.0.10b and now only have the 2 Titans.

I just hate updating. I get so many ID Mismatch I have to reinstall the game evey time I update or things don't work well.

Also worked out I didn't have 'Always use latest builds' picked in the log-in Options.  oh well

Anyways thankyou and cya.

ID Mismatches from 1.0.10a to 1.0.10b are minimal - only one complaint from proj red, this can be ignored. ID Mismatches in most cases can be ignored, you would just have to double check to see if anything is missing and in every case does not mean a new world or a reinstallation.