Mob Essence Farm

davhero171

Hello guys, i've been watching videos of people making farms for a bit... in general, it looks like people are running a regular spawner along with a minefactory spawner. But i thought about it for a bit and i actually came up with something. Now im not saying that this is MY idea, people may have thought of it already but i came up with it on my own. So here's the concept...

Minefactory Reloaded Spawners require mob essence and energy. Now energy isnt a problem as there's an infinite energy module i came up with not long ago 

Edited by davhero171

There are many reasons to using natural grinders, especially in the case of using items mobs drop for power sources (blaze rods, sticks, sugar, redstone, glowstone, ....) or simple item collection for crafting, etc. This provides more than just mob essence as it provides additional sources of necessary things (power, items, xp, ...). Not saying this method isn't useful, it is just portrayed in a way that makes it sound like, to me, this is better than everything else because infinite mob essence.

Personally, my grinder setup has always been

Natural spawners moved with Portaspawner or another item that provide initial Mob Essence and various drops using Grinder

previous Mob Essence is used to spawn bosses with an Auto-Spawner, killed with Autonomous Activator because bosses give a ton of EXP

all the excess Mob Essence is routed to a cell of Resonant tanks that provide Mob Essence for all the spawners I have including some other ones of mobs that aren't in natural spawners

My response was toward the wording of what your post is saying. The post contents making it appear like this particular set-up is the end-all setup for all mob farms because it provides infinite mob essence. I know this isn't what you intended on this posting, but the wording of it made it come across this way to me.