if you dont know what a Force Wrench is, go to the FTB Monster Modpack Forums

Just so you're aware, this makes a poor argument: I wasn't interested in it before, I still don't know what it is now, and I'm still not interested enough to go and have a look now, this doesn't bode well for other people bothering either.

If you posted what it does or what you actually wanted it for you'd probably be more likely to get peoples interest (I'd read about it if it was info in this thread for sure), but that's just my opinion on the matter.

At any rate, welcome to the forums!

The Force Wrench is a very handy tool. Besides being able to rotate vanilla blocks such as pistons, it also functions as a BuildCraft and IC2 wrench, although IndustrialCraft machines can only be rotated, not dismantled (this can be changed in the configuration file, but it needs some research to accomplish). Force Wrench does not have a durability, so crafting one will last you a lifetime. It does however, need fuel in the form of Liquid Force. To fuel it, press the F key while holding the Force Wrench in your hand and insert Force Gems, Force Shards, or any liquid container with Liquid Force (Force Flask, Cans, etc) into the item slot.

Main and most important function of this tool is its unique ability to serialize several tile entities into a carryable items by shift-right clicking the Force Wrench on a tile entity. When the resulting item is placed back into the world it will be restored to its original state - all data, such as contained items, energy and settings, will remain.

This function works particularly well on IndustrialCraft machines, allowing for players to carry around pocket-MFSUs for on-the-go charging, or bring along Iron Chests for extra storage.

NOTE: It is not possible to open the picked up tile entity's GUI while in item form, it has to be placed down to function. The serialization ability also does not work with immutable objects such as Thaumcraft's warded blocks and many other discretionary objects.