[1.0.9c] Attack of the Blocknauts [PVP] [20 Slots] [Whitelisted] - Mature server, small friendly player base

IGN: Nochnoii
How often are you able to play: I can play a few times a week, can't put a number on it, but weekends definitely mean gametime to me!
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): I have no channel, I've been thinking about recording but I never really got to actually recording (yet?).. Who knows :)
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Attack of the B-team, ofcourse! I'm interested in Carpenter's and Openblocks :)
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: I've always been a builder, although I like to just mine around, gathering resources while chatting with others. But recently I layed my hands on more technical stuff. I've played some FTB for the technical stuff but I think that Attack of the B-team will provide a more balanced entertainment for me as a builder and a pseudo-tinkerer :P
And the final common question, why do you want to join?  Ofcourse I want to play with others but I'm most of all looking for a mature server where I can have some fun with others that know their boundaries ;)

IGN: IDED
Skype No I have a Teamspeak server though
How often are you able to play: As often as I feel like but as I'm doing tutorials and lets play quite often
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): http://www.youtube.com/IDEDOnline also http://www.twitch.tv/IDEDOnline
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: All off it
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: Technical
And the final common question, why do you want to join?  No, I'm not really asking that.  If you are responding then I guess you are looking to play this great mod pack online with others, but if you do want to say something then feel free.

I'm interested in meeting peeps of a mature disposition to stream and record with.

IGN: xjakemanx

How often do I play: Every night

Youtube: No

Modpacks: tinkers construct, flans and just building

Builder: technical (sorry no link)

Why? im looking for a small friendly server to have fun with

IGN:SirChesterfield
Skype Yes
How often are you able to play: Depends on work/girlfriend/other social interaction, but atleast 10h/week.
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): Not realy, but wont mind being on others videos. Helping out and such.
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Haven't explored them all yet so cant say really.
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: Nothing to show of but i like to automate things. What i build really varies from time to time and i have no real style. Cant say i'm great at it but i try to make things look nice and neat. =) (try, being a key word)
And the final common question, why do you want to join?  No, I'm not really asking that.  If you are responding then I guess you are looking to play this great mod pack online with others, but if you do want to say something then feel free. Yeah, just want someone to play with. As someone whos past 30, finding someone who likes to/and has the time to play MC is hard. Don't really know anyone who is active anymore.

And sorry for any spelling/grammar issues. Eng isn't my first language. ;)

IGN: TasteDis
How often are you able to play: Mostly every day.
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): Not recording, nor interested in it.
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: I don't know, all of them? I'll get into what I feel like at the time :-)
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: I am a more technical person, but also kind of creative.