[1.0.9c] Attack of the Blocknauts [PVP] [20 Slots] [Whitelisted] - Mature server, small friendly player base

Attack of the Blocknauts is a server I started with a few friends from our vanilla server (Blocknauts) about a little over a month ago.  There's five of us playing, or have been playing, until now and we have room for some more.  To start with we are looking for up to five new people but there's room for more perhaps later.

Ok, so the server features:
Currently running version 1.0.9c but we upgrade to the latest recommended build as soon as possible
24/7 up time
Hosted in Canada, no lag even for me the other side of the Atlantic
Friendly small mature community from different parts of the world
Youtube/LP friendly - A few members already record and would happy to do collabs with others and offer support
No expectations over must join community builds or event, stay at spawn or go out and build a place of your own
PVP is allowed assuming the other player agrees
All AOTBT mods enabled - only exception being Tornado damage to terrain is off
Jokes/Pranks are welcomed
PVP arena/area - when we started we planned to build one, but have all been having too much fun with mods to do it but it will be there one day!
Everyones input is welcomed - although ultimately I pay the bill we have always worked on the basis of voting on anything important

Rules:
Mature server, so we are looking for 18+
No PVP on players who haven't agreed
No griefing obviously
Don't steal, if you are in need of something just ask. We're a friendly bunch who help each other out
Language - we aren't saints but there's no need to say f**k every line and remember others may be recording
Pranks - use common sense.  No one wants to spend an hour clearing up ghost blocks every time they log on to play
No cheating
Witchery - yes it's cool but don't go overboard on using it to annoy others
If you can't play for a few weeks, that's totally ok we all have lives but please let us know so we don't think we've lost you!
Respect others - we're here to relax and enjoy a game

So, if you are interested please leave a reply with the following info:
IGN:
Skype Yes/No. No need to post your skype user, if accepted we can exchange through PM:
How often are you able to play:
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious):
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in:
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do:
And the final common question, why do you want to join?  No, I'm not really asking that.  If you are responding then I guess you are looking to play this great mod pack online with others, but if you do want to say something then feel free.

Ok, that's about it from me.  Thanks for reading and hope there's some interest.  I'll leave you with one of our current players LP episodes, DemoTKS, from around the time the server started to give a taster of who we are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-yayyTReUs&list=PLgtmSP3Kkm8tn7c5PUctsOLGdKjXr6Lzj&feature=share&index=14

Hello I am interested in joining this server here is my information

IGN: Creeper21101

How often can i play: Monday- Friday, And Saturday

youtube Channel: In the works

Modpacks i am interested in: Attack of the B-Team , and most FTB packs

What type of builder am i: i dabble in most of the arts of building ; Creative, Technical, And magical but i really like magical

I would like to join this server community because i would like a nice area to play when i start my youtube channel

Please Respond i look forward to a reply and thank you for your time

IGN:sircreeper56

Skype Yes/No. No need to post your skype user, if accepted we can exchange through PM:sircreeper56

How often are you able to play:everyday for a few hours

Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious):no sry

Which mod pack/s are you most interested in:thermal expansion / mine factory reloaded

What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do:creative / technical I don't have anything to show sry :( Also could you maybe add my friends there ign:MirX2001 and ign:MrHappyPanDa115. Thanks for reading I hope we get in this seems like a great server and a great community ;D

Edited by sircreeper56

IGN:
Skype Yes/No. No need to post your skype user, if accepted we can exchange through PM: yes matt_o1231
How often are you able to play: daily
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): no my computers not good enough
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: IC3 AE 
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: technical
And the final common question, why do you want to join?  No, I'm not really asking that.  If you are responding then I guess you are looking to play this great mod pack online with others, but if you do want to say something then feel free. I want to join because i love AoyBT and want to play on a whitelisted server

I would like to do two:

IGN: miamipanther
How often are you able to play: About 2 or 3 hours a day
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): I have a youtube channel but I can't record.
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Attack of the B-team, Magic World (FTB), and Tekkit
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: I am very creatvie with building. I do not like stealing ideas off of other people.

IGN: xXLavaKidXx
Skype Yes/No. No need to post your skype user, if accepted we can exchange through PM: No
How often are you able to play: Couple hours on weekends.
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): No
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Attack of the B-Team and Hexxit
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: I am a very technical builder and I would love to help out on the server!

Edited by miamipanther

IGN: BigCrackers
Skype Yes/No. No need to post your skype user, if accepted we can exchange through PM: Yes I do.
How often are you able to play: About 2-5 hours on weekdays, then all day weekends.
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): I'll be making a youtube soon as i  just ordered a new computer :)
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Attack of the bteam is favorite modpack and Tinkers Construct is favorite mod.
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: I'm a creative type of builder. Sorry I don't have any links to anything at the moment but I can tell you that I'm very well (So I've been told) at building. I love using chisel mod. I would also like to help out with some public builds.
Edited by BigCrackers

IGN: katom42

How often are you able to play: about every other day.

Youtube channel and are you interested in recording: yes (need to upgrade my commputer first tho).

Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Mystcraft , Ars Magica 2, Carpenters Blocks and Chisel plus I'll end up messing around with all the mods.

What type of builder are you, technical, creative?: creative.

why do you want to join?: I would like to join a small community server so (If I want to MUWAHAHAHA) show off my creations and have fun in general.

IGN: littlesquee
How often are you able to play: on weekends mostly
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording: No
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Advanced Genetics, Thermal expansion, Open blocks
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? I like both types of bulding styles, but I am not very experienced in building large scale or complicated stuff
And the final common question, why do you want to join?  I would like to join because I have mostly played single player and vanilla, I am currently trying out ABT on single player and it seems like a lot of fun, but I think it would even be more fun to play with others on a small friendly server.

IGN: Anaua

How often are you able to play: Usually every day after work assuming I'm not held up.

Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): https://www.youtube.com/user/rouleflame/videos, I record from time.

Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Big Dig and AotBT

What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do:  A bit of both

And the final common question, why do you want to join?  No, I'm not really asking that.  If you are responding then I guess you are looking to play this great mod pack online with others, but if you do want to say something then feel free.

Just looking for a server with mature players

I would like to put in two applications. one for myself and one for my brother.

IGN: LegionOfPandas
Skype Yes
How often are you able to play: every day or two
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): No
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Witchery and Tinkers Construct
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do: I am more of a creative builder. I like things to be neat and orderly.
And the final common question, why do you want to join? I want to join in order to be a part of a nice friendly community. I dont want to have to worry about my buildings and chests being raided. :)

IGN: Buildymoose
Skype Yes
How often are you able to play: Every day or two
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): no
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Hes more of a redstone kind of guy.
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? Technical I would say
And the final common question, why do you want to join? See above :P ^^^

IGN:funkeytown2055
Skype Yes/No. yes 
How often are you able to play:everyday for a few hours
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious):yes that would be cool
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in:thermal expansion  

what type of builder am i pretty good i gess 

IGNs: snoopysound, Pieman520, and DogWalk13

How often does snoopysound play: Almost NON-STOP

How often does DogWalk13 play: about the same as snoopysound (He stays up later)

How often does Pieman520 Play: About maybe 18 hours a week

Which Mod pack/s are you most interested in: THIS ONE :D

What type of builder am I?

snoopysound : I tend to build big things like castles and spawns (With secret things for staff).

DogWalk13 : Sorta kinda modern, I guess. I can do whatever I have to.

Pieman520 : The kind that likes redstone and building bases for minigames, but I do what I need to.
Youtube: We all have it, snoopysound will record it and DogWalk13 will as soon as he gets a recording system (Pieman520 MAY record, he hasn't told is yet)
Gmail: [email protected] (Please use the email to send IP)
*EDIT*
IGN: Portal_dude9000
How often do I play?: 10 hours a week
What mod pack are you most interested in?: B-team
What type of builder am I? Modded things like the smeltery and certain redstone things.
Quote of youtube from snoopysound: He will record with us, I will probably be with him most of the time since I record the most on the channel.
Edited by TeamDesert

How often does DogWalk13 play: about the same as snoopysound (He stays up later)

snoopysound : I tend to build big things like castles and spawns (With secret things for staff).

Pieman520 : The kind that likes redstone and building bases for minigames, but I do what I need to.
Youtube: We all have it, snoopysound will record it and DogWalk13 will as soon as he gets a recording system (Pieman520 MAY record, he hasn't told is yet)

Btw, we don't like it when we are found, so can we have staff just to build a base and tp far far from spawn? We will send an application, if yes, we all thank you very much ;)

Gmail: [email protected] (Please use the email to send IP)
*EDIT*
IGN: Portal_dude9000
How often do I play?: 10 hours a week
What mod pack are you most interested in?: B-team
What type of builder am I? Modded things like the smeltery and certain redstone things.
Quote of youtube from snoopysound: He will record with us, I will probably be with him most of the time since I record the most on the channel.

Next time you see this, we might want to set up staff applications too, send me the info for it ~snoopysound

IGN:MinisterStone
Skype Yes/No. No need to post your skype user, if accepted we can exchange through PM: yes
How often are you able to play: Weekends, and weekdays from 7-10pm
Youtube channel and are you interested in recording (saying yes makes no difference to application, just curious): No youtube channel
Which mod pack/s are you most interested in: Most of them: Tinker's construct,etc.
What type of builder are you, technical, creative? If you are able to provide a link to something you've built and want to show off please do:
And the final common question, why do you want to join?  I want a nice small community to build with. I am a just for fun builder.
edit: Didn't see the slots being filled post.
Edited by MinisterStone