ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [20 SLOTS] *APPLY NOW*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Banana_IBlitz
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on a small, whitelisted server that is stable and doesn't have a ton of downtime
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Redstone, build, and mine. Basically everything in minecraft/modded minecraft.
What DON’T you like to do: Crafting the tedious mod items
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9
What is love: What is hate?
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle

In-Game Name: fenix7845
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on a small, whitelisted server that has a nice and friendly community.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Redstone, building, mining, and Crafting/finding cool things.
What DON’T you like to do: Crafting things that take alot to make.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6-7
What is love: Shrek
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle
Edited by fenix7845

In-Game Name:GhermanSUA2

Why do you want to play on this server: I really want a private server so I can finally record some AotBT... I would love to join a community of random people and, in time, to be friends with all of them.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I'm a really good Builder and Troller... If trolling isn't allowed I'll understand. The most beautiful part about my builds are the details. The details are the most important things in a project. I hope, if you invite me to the server, you guys will like my builds. I'm trying to make them perfect, but perfection isn't that easy to acquire.
What DON’T you like to do: I'm really bored of fishing and farming. This is why we have Fishers, Planters and Harvesters in this modpack ;)
Experience with modpack (1-10): I think 9 cause I'm really good with Tinker's, Witchery, Thermal Expansion, Necromancy, Food Plus, OpenBlocks, Advanced Genetics and some mods like OpenBlocks, Carpenter's Blocks, Chisel, Microblocks, Random Things and all that fun stuff.
What is love: Will.I.Am feat. Eva Simons: 

If you love it like I love it

And you feel what I feel inside
If you want it like I want it
Then baby let's get it tonight
If you feel it, say hell yeah (hell yeah)
Say hell yeah (hell yeah)
Say hell yeah (hell yeah)
This is love, this is love, this is love :)))

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu. Electric beats Water (I played Pixelmon)
P.S: I hope you will see this cause, as I said, I really want to record some AotBT... I have skype and I will give you it only if you invite me to the server. I really hope you will.
Edited by GhermanSUA2

Hey! 

In-Game Name: BluePhoenixBlade
Why do you want to play on this server: I would like to play on the server because I have been searching the forums recently looking for an Attack of The B-Team server with not too many people and a good group of players I can get to know and play some Minecraft/ B-Team with :D
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I really enjoy building and setting big construction projects up for myself. I love the fact that this modpack has so many options when it comes to building and I also quite enjoy the witchery mod! I enjoy ALL aspects of Minecraft and it's mods.
What DON’T you like to do: Nothing really :P. I suck at redstone but I don't mind using it every once in a while and things like mining and gathering resources don't bother me at all. 
Experience with modpack (1-10): about 7 maybe a 6. I know almost all of the witchery mod and tinkers construct and Natura but i'm fairly new to Thermal expansion and Minefactory Reloaded.
What is love: Love is a burning thing

And it makes a fiery ring.
Bound by wild desire
I fell into a ring of fire.

I fell into a burning ring of fire,
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher
And it burns, burns, burns,
The ring of fire, the ring of fire.

The taste of love is sweet
When hearts like ours meet.
I fell for you like a child,
Oh, but the fire went wild.

The ring of fire, the ring of fire,

-Jonny Cash <3 lol

Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle because he evolves into a freaking turtle with guns out of his shell. Tank-oise (the worst pun :P)

In-Game Name: monty58

Why do you want to play on this server: I was on the last server and found it really fun to be able to play this pack with other people, but on public servers I get killed as soon as I leave spawn. It is also nice to have a good community were everyone can be friends.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build and make cool factory things, but my favorite to do is go on adventures and explore.

What DON’T you like to do: I don't like to mine for hours and I'm not fond of clearing out land except for when I'm talking to people on Skype.

Experience with modpack (1-10): I have been playing for a while so my experience is 8.

What is love: Love is the meaning of life, but it is also the cause of death, so it is beautiful but ugly at the same time. Love is love and that is that.

Squirtle or Pikachu: I'm still gonna say Squirtle.

In-Game Name: iPwnKatkat

Why do you want to play on this server: To play AOTB so I won't be a loner

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Mine, Explore and PvP FTW!

What DON’T you like to do: Dying in lava

Experience with modpack (1-10): 8 (I have played a lot in my single player world)

What is love: Pain

Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle is just, ehh.. BUT Pikachu! Is like, "Pika...Pika...CHUUUUU!!"

Addtional: My skype is iPwnKatkat

In-Game Name: bringfling
Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play on a server where i can just play and have a friendly staff that will listen and reply to me when i have a problem 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): i like doing every thing in general 
What DON’T you like to do: mining obsidian lol 
Experience with modpack (1-10): about 6.5
What is love: ahh... love in real life is when your cant be without some longer then an hour with out thinking about them same things with games if you always have to play a game you real truly loving it mcdonold pun intended lol 
Squirtle or Pikachu: id say squirtle because he envoles into that guy with the two water cannos from his back lol

In-Game Name: Skittles_anator
Why do you want to play on this server: i want to find a good server to play on because my server went down and i still want to have a good community to play with
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mine and use machinery and witchery and PVP
What DON’T you like to do: build because i suck at it, large crafting recipes because it just gets boring crafting the smae stuff over and over to make one large thing that you need four of :P
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9.9 i used this modpack alot with my old server and want to play on this modpack again
What is love: Shrek is love Shrek is Life
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle FTW

in game name: tobias030302

why: i want to play on a private server where i dont get griefed and raided and stole from and can get friends on it

what i like to do: i like to build and mine (im not so good at building but im learning how to build better)

what i dont like to do: i dont really have something i hate to do

experience with modpack: like 7-8

what is love: love is love not really anything i can say about it

squirtle or pikachu: pikachu

In-Game Name: kalvsund
Why do you want to play on this server: I don't like to get griefed or raided. I want to meet new nice people and get friends
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build and play around with redstone
What DON’T you like to do: i don't like to swim in big oceans
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6-7
What is love: It's my feeling for minecraft
Squirtle or Pikachu: PIKACHU!

In-Game Name: stefonio
Why do you want to play on this server: I want a whitelist server with PVP as an option
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, upgrade, enhance
What DON’T you like to do: Move, "team" (I am fine living close to someone, but my stuff is my stuff)
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7.5
What is love: An attraction made between 2 select organisms with a mutual attraction to one another with a bond unknown to most that if broken results in severe discontent in one or both parties
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu. I like electricity  

In-Game Name: DividableApples
Why do you want to play on this server: I've always wanted to play with other players, I'm bored of playing by myself.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Well, I like to go on adventures but building and mining I enjoy those too.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't want to treat people like crap.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9.8
What is love: Love can and can't be made on minecraft unless you both live in the same Country/State, then you could start loving her/he.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

In-Game Name: o_iAdReNaLiNe_x
Why do you want to play on this server: Really looking for someone to play with and maybe start a series with.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mine and explore new mods.
What DON’T you like to do:  Nothing really
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5
What is love: love is when you "FUCK HER IN THE PUSSY" (; 
Squirtle or Pikachu: I dont Know snything about pokemon. PIKACHU

IN REPLY TO "WHITELISTED SERVER ATTACK OF THE B TEAM"

Hello, my name is Voltage7878

I read the rules, and how the server is played. I have a friend that plays on the server currently. His IGN is TheJaGG. I really hope to be joining him in this amazing server. I've sat hours and watched him play, and to make a comment on the server, I really like the "vanilla mc" feel of it.

In-Game Name: Voltage7878
Why do you want to play on this server: To not worry about being greifed, stolen from, killed during gameplay, and to join TheJaGG. Seems like friendly players as well.. thats hard to find.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like playing with mechanical mods, in-depth mods such as Galacticcraft, Witchery, and Tinker'sConstruct.
What DON’T you like to do: Go to the nether and fall in lava...
Experience with modpack (1-10): around 3-4, same as TheJaGG.
What is love: This feeling I get for this modpack.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Lightning over Water every day, all day.

In-Game Name: purple3
Why do you want to play on this server: To learn B-team and once I learn show other people how to play
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build and become wealthy then share my wealth
What DON’T you like to do: Destroy other peoples great creations
Experience with modpack (1-10): 1
What is love: Isn't that a song?

Squirtle or Pikachu : Well I've never got one when I played pokemon so I would probably get both and have them create a new pokemon thats a combo and if you dont accept that answer I pick OR

In-Game Name: DividableApples
Why do you want to play on this server: I've always wanted to play with other players, I'm bored of playing by myself.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Well, I like to go on adventures but building and mining I enjoy those too.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't want to treat people like crap.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9.8
What is love: Love can and can't be made on minecraft unless you both live in the same Country/State, then you could start loving her/he.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

IN REPLY TO "WHITELISTED SERVER ATTACK OF THE B TEAM"

Hello, my name is Voltage7878

I read the rules, and how the server is played. I have a friend that plays on the server currently. His IGN is TheJaGG. I really hope to be joining him in this amazing server. I've sat hours and watched him play, and to make a comment on the server, I really like the "vanilla mc" feel of it.

In-Game Name: Voltage7878
Why do you want to play on this server: To not worry about being greifed, stolen from, killed during gameplay, and to join TheJaGG. Seems like friendly players as well.. thats hard to find.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like playing with mechanical mods, in-depth mods such as Galacticcraft, Witchery, and Tinker'sConstruct.
What DON’T you like to do: Go to the nether and fall in lava...
Experience with modpack (1-10): around 3-4, same as TheJaGG.
What is love: This feeling I get for this modpack.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Lightning over Water every day, all day.

Welcome to the server!

In-Game Name: ass_kicker11
Why do you want to play on this  title="Click to Continue > by ConvertMe">serverarrow-10x10.png: Because im sick and tired of playing by myself and i want to interact with other people
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build and mine
What DON’T you like to do: Nothig Really
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9
What is love: Love is like your favourite food
Squirtle or Pikachu: squirtle

In-Game Name: AureanAutumn
Why do you want to play on this server: I don't like overpopulated servers. I'm happy with at most 20; as more join, I often leave the server.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build large, tall stuff.
What DON’T you like to do: Not being allowed to build large, tall stuff.
Experience with modpack (1-10): Maybe 6 or 7.
What is love: A cat in a box
Squirtle or Pikachu: Doduo.

In-Game Name: JDezo13 (both J & D are capital)
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a reliable, 24hr, fun server to play on that wont suddenly end or die off
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to do it all lol
What DON’T you like to do: hmmm nothing really, hate being griefed and such but thats about it
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6 would be higher but sooo much in some of the mods ive only scratched the surface on a few
What is love: Love is a mind that wishes others to be happy and free from suffering.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Undecided...never got into Pokemon myself

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons