ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [20 SLOTS] *APPLY NOW*

In-Game Name: JDezo13 (both J & D are capital)
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a reliable, 24hr, fun server to play on that wont suddenly end or die off
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to do it all lol
What DON’T you like to do: hmmm nothing really, hate being griefed and such but thats about it
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6 would be higher but sooo much in some of the mods ive only scratched the surface on a few
What is love: Love is a mind that wishes others to be happy and free from suffering.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Undecided...never got into Pokemon myself

youve been added enjoy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Salutpoilu
Why do you want to play on this server: Just looking for a good server to try out the modpack.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build
What DON’T you like to do: Not a whole lot. Waiting is sometimes annoying.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6 or so? I've never played with this modpack specifically, but I'm familiar with most of the mods.
What is love: A many-splendored thing
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle all the way.

In-Game Name:vikinglord_thor
Why do you want to play on this server:i need a ATOBT server that is small but fun
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): build and and try to learn mods i don't now how to use
What DON’T you like to do:idk
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9
What is love:to but someone else needs before your own
Squirtle or Pikachu: pikachu
Edited by vikinglord_thor

In-Game Name: Nerosurge
Why do you want to play on this server: Wanting to be on a smaller server that's fun
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mine, then build small cities
What DON’T you like to do: PvP
Experience with modpack (1-10): 4 and still learning
What is love:  Something that cannot be easily explained to those who hav never experience it.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

In-Game Name: Keniafan1997
Why do you want to play on this server: Really wanting to play on a AotBT server :3, and this one looks great!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building, terraforming and such!
What DON’T you like to do: Redstone and machines...
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7.5
What is love: *INSERT HADDAWAY JOKE HERE* 
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle!! 

In-Game Name: boot42
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I like to play with other people and interact with them.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build with technology and create old but cosy houses.
What DON’T you like to do: I pretty much like to do everything but I do not like witchery without the resources.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8/10
What is love: Love is when you never want to lose somebody and even when they are gone they will stay in your heart for intercity. (Or for the shorter answer- Shrek is love :P)
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu all the way.
Edited by boot42

In game name: nimsoc11

Why do you want to play on this server: I would love to ply with other people because single player is boring in my opinion.

What DO you like to do: I like building and experimenting with different mods.

What DON'T you like to do: I don't like making people mad.

Experience with mudpack: 6 (I didn't play much with this mudpack but I used mods that are in it)

What is love: Love is a double edge sword.

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu (because in my opinion is prettier)

In-Game Names: Xosiris1, xosirislena, queleene84
Why do you want to play on this server: We love playing together and would love to play with others, We wanna play with Daddy.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Mine, Explore, Survive and Thrive, Be our Brothers Keeper and the Finders of Lost Children
What DON’T you like to do: Fall into Lava without a water bucket, Playing in creative, Killing Pigs, 
Experience with modpack (1-10): 2, 0, 0
What is love: Actions, Special, Happy
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle. Pikachu, Pikachu

Server Application:

In-Game Name: Riku6378
Why do you want to play on this server: Survive with Machines
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like Creating the machines because its so complex
What DON’T you like to do: I dont like to build. [Takes to much time and I cant think of designs. Hey that rhymed!]
Experience with modpack (1-10): About... 7?
What is love: A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness
Squirtle or Pikachu: wut? I guess... Pikachu?

In game name: CageTheBeast35

Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to work with other players without getting killed everytime

What do you like to do?: I like to build, work with people, and tinker

What don't you like to do?: I don't like to fight or work with redstone...not my thing

Experience with modpack(1-10) About an 8

What is love?: A constant pain without the one true person..

Pickachu or squirtle: squirtle

In-Game Name: Hidden_Paw
Why do you want to play on this server: I have been looking for a good, friendly community of which i can build and befriend.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to mess with certain mods, messing with them in strange ways.
What DON’T you like to do: Find out i have been betrayed, which always seems to happen
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9, still trying to find out what some items actually do
What is love: Love is an emotion of which i will never feel, except with my parents, and my computer
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle

In game name: rainbowluigi200

why I want to play on this server:To have fun and play with people from different corners of the world!

What DO you like to do (build,mine ect.):build,mine,have fun!

What DON'T you like to do: Grief, and PvP with people stronger than me

experience with modpack (1-10): 7,I know galacticraft,but i have no expirience with a couple of mods

what is love: An emotion two people get when they're in love

pikachu or squirtle:pickachu

Edited by rainbowluigi200

Fun & chill server for people that love Minecraft and wish to play this modpack with others. There will be no map resets; we believe that there’s no fun in resetting the map.

IP Address: 162.244.167.61:25576

Plugins: None

Rules:

1. Most important: No rule bending; a rule is a rule, no excuses
2. Have FUN
3. RESPECT Others
- No Bullying
- No Griefing
- No Stealing
- Don’t make fun of another player’s creativity
4. Player vs. Player
- Only if both players/parties agree to battle
- Taking a killed player’s grave is not permitted
- Respect their decision if they choose not to fight
- Friends messing around and killing each other is permitted
5. Don't ask for things like TP, Op, Time set, etc. (it’s not happening, this is a survival server of fairness)
6. NO Spam
- No excessive chat entries within a certain amount of time
- Keep the cussing on the low although it’s somewhat allowed
- Don’t type anything irrelevant and unneeded
7. Advertising
- Don’t mention other servers/IPs
- Posting on YouTube is allowed

Why so many rules?
         -We want to make this a fun environment for everyone!

Consequences?
- You get 2 chances
- First time, you are warned
- Second time, you are kicked

Server Application:

In-Game Name:
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):
What DON’T you like to do:
Experience with modpack (1-10):
What is love:
Squirtle or Pikachu:

Thanks! Hope you join us in the journey of fun and awesomeness on Attack of the B-Team!

In-Game Name: KennyRulz244444
Why do you want to play on this server: I never been on a white-list server before...
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build, Mine, chat with mature people! (not a bunch of retards that write in "internet language," eg. LOL, WUT U WUNT?, etc)
What DON’T you like to do: Listen to internet retards, Bronies/My Little Pony fans..., PvP, staff that aren't nice or are fucking stupid and aren't helpful or nice.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9 (everything except technical stuff, please help me with that!)
What is love: BABY DON'T HURT ME!
Just kidding! Love means a strong feeling of affection.
Squirtle or Pikachu: I hate Pokemon...

In-Game Name:Lifegrasp180
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I want a new server that is fun and doesn't have greifers trying to snoop through all my stuff.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):I love exploring the world and messing around with new mods.
What DON’T you like to do:I don't like griefing,
Experience with modpack (1-10):probably about 7
What is love:Putting other people's needs in front of your own.
Squirtle or Pikachu:Squirtle, because he evolves into a giant tortoise tank.

In-Game Name: RapidResultz

Why do you want to play on this server: Im looking for a fun mature small community where I can learn from and help others out with things I can.

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): building and exploring

What DON’T you like to do: Getting killed by creepers messes everything up for me

Experience with modpack (1-10): 7

What is love: is the relationship I have with minecraft

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

In Game Name: D_Roo

Why do you want to play on this server?: I've done a few single player worlds with this mod pack and I'm looking to play with some laid back guys. And the fact that there are no plugins on this server is a huge plus in my book.

What do you like to do?: I like to explore and mine mostly but lately I have been working on my building skills.

What don't you like to do? I don't care for PvP that much but that's reallt about it.

Experience with the modpack: I'd say a six or seven.

What is love?: Well, if Tina Turner is to be believed, it's nothing but a second hand emotion.

Squirtle or Pikachu?: Does Squirtle come with sunglasses? If so, I'll take him.

In-Game Name: droogy343
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I've been watching bdoubleo and generikb since they started their AoTBT series and recently started playing and instantly got addicted
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mining but not needed too much, and somewhat building.
What DON’T you like to do: Farming
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5
What is love: Night at the Roxbury
Squirtle or Pikachu: Why is this even a question... Squirtle.

ingame name? sorenikast.

the reason why youre applying: i like the modpack som much and this was the first server where you had to whitelist i found.

what do you like to do?: ALL OF THE THINGS!!

what dont you like doing: crafting a hole series of things to get one stupid little thing fort another thing so i can get another thing.

experince in the modpack: a lot of project red transportation,portal modifiers, a little galacticrraft and have explored every inch of the overworld and nether.

what is love??: love is a dose of endorfines realeased in to your brain when you see someone special, you may even feel a light presure in your chest.

squirtle or pikachu: squirtle of course, a gaint rat shooting lightining bolts, or a huge tank with guns on its back, come on guys.

In-game name:Arnata

Why do you want to play on this server:I am just hoping to find a nice, peaceful server where me and my friend may enjoy the wonder of ATB(attack of the b-team) correction AOTBT

What do you like to do(build,mine,etc):Everything but I what I love most is mining, I suppose thats why I end up with stacks and stacks of ore :D

What Dont you like to do:TSSSSSS and kaboom and all my work goes to the nether ;(
Experience with modpack(1-10): 5 barely scratched the surface on the some mods

What is love:Love is a feeling of joy and wonder, it can come and go like a torch, but if you find love, you cling to it, for it is precious and powerful and cruel and painful all at the same time

Squirtle or Pikachu:Never got into pokemon but i guess pikachu cause thats what it shows on the ads :P

So is the server down for every one or just for me?

for some reason seems like the server crashes every time i log in, i guess its because the place where i am, i went to the nether and i came back through a random portal i found, im at -4011, 34, 2994, I guess it was someone base, since i looked some random blocks placed there, i cant get back to the nether and i cant get out of that place, can some OP Tp me out of there, any place would be better, spawn maybe, and can you look into that area? im not sure what its happening.

In-Game Name:bullred1
Why do you want to play on this server:Singleplayer is not workin out
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):Little bit of everything
What DON’T you like to do:Grieffing,trolling
Experience with modpack (1-10):6.69
What is love:Love is what, JK umm Love is stuff you feel in your heart
Squirtle or Pikachu:SQUIRTLE. SHELLLLSHOCKERRR!!!!!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons