ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM [WHITELIST] SURVIVAL SERVER [20 SLOTS] *APPLY NOW*

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-Game Name: Bigmac7151998
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play with a community that won't grief or steal and learn mrs about the mod pack
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): i like to Build and mess around with the different mods
What DON’T you like to do: Mine
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6
What is love: baby don't hurt me
Squirtle or Pikachu: squirtle

IGN: xjakemanx

Why? im looking for a small friendly server to have fun with

Like to do: build and just play around with the mods

Don't like to do: use redstone

experience with modpack: 7

What is love?: you tell me

In-Game Name: pwajnkaim
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm looking for a fun small, greifer free server to play attack of the b team on. And I hate single-player.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love to build and create automated complicated contraptions, as well as keep everything aesthetically pleasing.
What DON’T you like to do: Tedious repetitive tasks e.g. grinding.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 8
What is love: Baby don't hurt me...
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle

In-Game Name: BaconBitz4
Why do you want to play on this server: I've been looking for a good whitelisted Attack of the B team server for a while because I love modded servers! I also like the community of these kinds of servers and helping/being helped.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mine, craft, explore, learn mods.
What DON’T you like to do:Building is alright, dying, getting griefed/stolen from..
Experience with modpack (1-10): 7
What is love: baby don't hurt me? But, no seriously I don't really understand the context of this question but.. I don't know really. Affection, feelings toward something? 
Squirtle or Pikachu: I don't really play pokemon... ( I know, I know....) But pikachu
Thank you! Please skype me if I was accepted baconbitz44

In-Game Name:darkjedibrad
Why do you want to play on this server: looking for an active server the one i was on closed this weekend
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): little of this little of that 
What DON’T you like to do: nothing
Experience with modpack (1-10): i would say about 6
What is love: but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it

Who needs a heart

When a heart can be broken

Edited by thedarkjedi

In-Game Name: tyty4646
Why do you want to play on this server: I would like an AoTBT server to play on that has whitelist and a friendly community. 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to be a witch on most servers, but not a very bad witch.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like to spend time mining if it isn't necessary.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9
What is love: Love is the main part of life... not getting any deeper.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachuuuuu

In-Game Name: GEORGE774411 (Yes all caps it was a mistake)
Why do you want to play on this server: I love playing with people who I can trust not to blow up my house while i'm away and just to chat with people doing the same stuff as me.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building (If I have a great idea) and setting up weird machines and learning about them
What DON’T you like to do: mining, building without any clue what i'm building.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 4 (probably a 6-7 now :D) Constantly learning  :)
What is love:  A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Snorlax > squirtle

p.s this might seem familiar because I copy and pasted from your last server applications
Edited by George774411

In-Game Name: rockhog
Why do you want to play on this server: Singleplayer has been getting really boring on both vanilla AND AotBT.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): The grindy stuff like digging holes and gathering resources, and work together with other people.
What DON’T you like to do: PvP and come up with redstone by myself, I suck at redstone.
Experience with modpack (1-10): About 4 or 5, but I haven't really gotten into much other than Advanced Genetics, and Tinkers Construct.
What is love: A meaningless and useless emotion for me, because no girls ever like me back. [insert forever alone face here]
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu

In-Game Name: icard424
Why do you want to play on this server:  I've only played single player survival and I would like to try it out on a multiplayer server.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):  A little bit of everything, but I love building and exploring.
What DON’T you like to do:  I haven't really found anything in Minecraft I don't enjoy doing or attempting.
Experience with modpack (1-10):  7/10
What is love:  I originally put the song lyrics everyone else put in the last thread that I didn't know existed....whoops.
Squirtle or Pikachu:  Squirtle for sure.

In-Game Name: BytingBits
Why do you want to play on this server: Because most of the Attack of the B-Team servers have been either poorly run, poor performance or just plain bad. I like the sound of this server so far. I hope it becomes a nice community!
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like to build, a lot. My favourite mod is Galacticraft, and I can imagine you know where I like to build most.
What DON’T you like to do: I don't like to do PvP, or any kind of combat. I don't mind mining, though it can become boring after a while. Other than that, there is very little to not like in a modpack so large.
Experience with modpack (1-10): I am fairly new to the modpack itself, but I am very experienced wwith mods like Galacticraft, Flans mod, Thermal Expansion, Project Red (RedPower), Tinkers' Construct, ect. I would say a 7.5.
What is love: Love is a word with many meanings. It can range from affection (I love my girlfriend.) to pleasure (I loved that sandwich.). The Ancient Greeks described four kinds of love, kinship or familiarity, friendship, sexual and/or romantic desire and divine or self emptying love. Love's reason for existence, biologically, is that it may be a function of the mind to keep humans together as a community to continue on the species. 

TL;DR: Love is people who like each other in many ways.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Is both an option?

EDIT: I also noticed that the server has no plugins. I like that a lot, and it's something I don't see very often. Can we keep it that way, or at least minimise plugin use?

In-Game Name: EternalNinja0
Why do you want to play on this server: Because I have recently started playing the Attack of the B-Team modpack, and I want to play on a server rather than single player; and this server looks like a great choice.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building/decorating cool themed structures and making cool machines out of the mods (e.g. item sorters).
What DON’T you like to do: Not a huge fan of PvP or super complex machinery (some of the things people make are insane; computers with redstone? count me out. I do love simpler redstone though :P ), but I sometimes try and do either if I feel like it though.
Experience with modpack (1-10): Been playing it a bunch with my brother over last few days, so a 5 maybe. Depends on the mod I guess.
What is love: GabeN is love. GabeN is life.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle erryday, son.

In-Game Name: cielly
Why do you want to play on this server: I have a lot of cool building plans and my previous server is never open anymore. Plus, most of them need other people and would benefit a greater community! 
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Building usually, though exploring and gathering rare items is irresistible as well. Finding distinct ways to integrate mods is also quite fun. 
What DON’T you like to do: Not much of anything. Dealing with forge microblocks is a bother but I'll probably end up dealing with it sooner or later. Grinding levels is also a bother. 
Experience with modpack (1-10): probably around a 7; odds are there are more things yet to discover! 
What is love: Hell if I know! 
Squirtle or Pikachu: Inclined to say pikachu, tempted to say charmander. 

In-Game Name: Dubya1994
Why do you want to play on this server: Why wouldn't I want to play on this server?
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):Honestly I love all aspects of minecraft
What DON’T you like to do:Tssssss... BOOM!
Experience with modpack (1-10):7
What is love:Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

Oh, baby don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

What is love 

Yeah 

Oh, I don't know why you're not there 

I give you my love, but you don't care 

So what is right and what is wrong 

Gimme a sign 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh 

Oh, I don't know, what can I do 

What else can I say, it's up to you 

I know we're one, just me and you 

I can't go on 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh 

What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

Don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me 

I want no other, no other lover 

This is your life, our time 

When we are together, I need you forever 

Is it love 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh) 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more 

What is love 

Oh baby, don't hurt me 

Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh) 

What is love?

Squirtle or Pikachu: Dragonite

In-Game Name:AngeloGiu
Why do you want to play on this server:
I been playing minecraft for a long time, but after i watched some videos of servers i realized that i am a lonely blocky head dude in a blocky world, so since i was going to start play this modpack i thought why not try in a server, looks alot funnier

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):
even when i like to build i suck at it, i mean i been watching some keralis videos he he start placing a block on top of a block, on top of another block and then a beautiful structure emerges, but when i put a block on top of another block i end up with a pilar of dirt, that's right i live in a pilar of dirt, so because of that i focus more on the technic part of minecraft and with all the machines and technology in this modpack, im going to have a lot fun

What DON’T you like to do:
gathering some resources, i mean i like mining but i don't like gather things like food, wheat and things like those

Experience with modpack (1-10):
some of the mods in this modpack are kinda new to me but im excited to learn them so i would say around 7

What is love: love is my middle name

Squirtle or Pikachu:i can't answer that one, my charmander would get really mad if he see me talking about other pokemons.

In-Game Name: MancoMtz
Why do you want to play on this server: I like the rules and really want to try out playing this awesome mod pack with other people.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I'm very good at building and I would also like to try out some machine building. I'm not to good at it but I'd like to learn. I also like to explore the land.
What DON’T you like to do: Gathering resources. I'm ok with mining but it's my least favorite part of the game.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 3
What is love: "Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more"
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle, all the way

In-Game Name:FragMaster27
Why do you want to play on this server:I want to play with others who are calm and who can help me with this mod pack which is difficult for me at times to understand
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mine
What DON’T you like to do: Dig
Experience with modpack (1-10):6
What is love: its an action not a feeling something that is done

In-Game Name:darkjedibrad
Why do you want to play on this server: looking for an active server the one i was on closed this weekend
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): little of this little of that 
What DON’T you like to do: nothing
Experience with modpack (1-10): i would say about 6
What is love: but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it

Who needs a heart

When a heart can be broken

Sorry it took me long to get back at you guys been you all been Accepted!

Server Application:

In-Game Name: hydropi334
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because i can not find any friends who want to play with me. Also playing on a server can get me new friends.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I build everything that comes into my mind.
What DON’T you like to do: cheating. I hate cheating. It destroys the fun...
Experience with modpack (1-10): I can handle with the most mods. Mods like witchery are unknow for me yet but I can learn to play this very fast.
What is love: pain.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu.

Why do you want to play on this server: I would like to play on this server to experience a new way to play Minecraft with a smaller community because I have never been in a whitelist server.

What DO you like to do(Build, Mine, etc.): I love both building, mining and interacting with other players.

What DON'T you like to do: I do not like stealing, it just takes the accomplishment of earning tings yourself.

Experience with modpack: 4 I know how to use some of the mods but I catch on to things very quickly.

What is love: Family

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu because I have Pika in my name. (I'd prefer Absol though)

In-Game Name: annie440
Why do you want to play on this server: I really like this modpack but think it would be a lot more fun with others
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like building and messing around with any mods I have
What DON’T you like to do: I hate mining when I'm not with someone else, or when I'm on any other difficulty but peaceful
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5, I've played with some of these mods already, but most of these mods are unknown yet
What is love: Love is when you put other peoples needs above yours
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle, I love turtles!
Edited by annie440

Why do you want to play on this server: I would like to play on this server to experience a new way to play Minecraft with a smaller community because I have never been in a whitelist server.

What DO you like to do(Build, Mine, etc.): I love both building, mining and interacting with other players.

What DON'T you like to do: I do not like stealing, it just takes the accomplishment of earning tings yourself.

Experience with modpack: 4 I know how to use some of the mods but I catch on to things very quickly.

What is love: Family

Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu because I have Pika in my name. (I'd prefer Absol though)

In-Game Name: annie440
Why do you want to play on this server: I really like this modpack but think it would be a lot more fun with others
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I like building and messing around with any mods I have
What DON’T you like to do: I hate mining when I'm not with someone else, or when I'm on any other difficulty but peaceful
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5, I've played with some of these mods already, but most of these mods are unknown yet
What is love: Love is when you put other peoples needs above yours
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle, I love turtles!

Welcome to the packed

In-Game Name: LottaLead
Why do you want to play on this server: I was in the Last server and was having a blast with the group of people. I was freindly and helpful when i could be. Hope to come back and do it all again.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love Abstarct building and Diggy diggy hole
What DON’T you like to do: Figure building and some of the machines can drive me crazy.
What is love: I wanna know what love is i want you to show me.
Squirtle or Pikachu:
               _,........__
            ,-'            "`-.
          ,'                   `-.
        ,'                        
      ,'                           .
      .'               ,"".       `
     ._.'|             / |  `       
     |   |            `-.'  ||       `.
     |   |            '-._,'||       | 
     .`.,'             `..,'.'       , |`-.
     l                       .'`.  _/  |   `.
     `-.._'-   ,          _ _'   -"   .     `
`."""""'-.`-...,---------','         `. `....__.
.'        `"-..___      __,'                 
_ .          |   `""""'    `.           .      
  `.          |              `.          |  .     L
    `.        |`--...________.'.        j   |     |
      `._    .'      |          `.     .|   ,     |
         `--,       .            `7""' |  ,      |
            ` `      `            /     |  |      |    _,-'"""`-.
              `.     .          /      |  '      |  ,'          `.
                v.__  .        '       .       /| /              
               /    `"""""""""`.            /.''                |
                `        .        `._ ___,j.  `/ .-       ,---.     |
                ,`-.               ."     `.  |/        j     `    |
               /    `.            /          /         |     /    j
              |       `-.   7-.._ .          |"          '         /
              |          `./_    `|          |            .     _,'
              `.           / `----|          |-............`---'
                                |          |
               ,'           )     `.         |
                7____,,..--'      /          |
                                  `---.__,--.'mh
Edited by LottaLead

In-Game Name: LottaLead
Why do you want to play on this server: I was in the Last server and was having a blast with the group of people. I was freindly and helpful when i could be. Hope to come back and do it all again.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I love Abstarct building and Diggy diggy hole
What DON’T you like to do: Figure building and some of the machines can drive me crazy.
What is love: I wanna know what love is i want you to show me.
Squirtle or Pikachu:
               _,........__
            ,-'            "`-.
          ,'                   `-.
        ,'                        
      ,'                           .
      .'               ,"".       `
     ._.'|             / |  `       
     |   |            `-.'  ||       `.
     |   |            '-._,'||       | 
     .`.,'             `..,'.'       , |`-.
     l                       .'`.  _/  |   `.
     `-.._'-   ,          _ _'   -"   .     `
`."""""'-.`-...,---------','         `. `....__.
.'        `"-..___      __,'                 
_ .          |   `""""'    `.           .      
  `.          |              `.          |  .     L
    `.        |`--...________.'.        j   |     |
      `._    .'      |          `.     .|   ,     |
         `--,       .            `7""' |  ,      |
            ` `      `            /     |  |      |    _,-'"""`-.
              `.     .          /      |  '      |  ,'          `.
                v.__  .        '       .       /| /              
               /    `"""""""""`.            /.''                |
                `        .        `._ ___,j.  `/ .-       ,---.     |
                ,`-.               ."     `.  |/        j     `    |
               /    `.            /          /         |     /    j
              |       `-.   7-.._ .          |"          '         /
              |          `./_    `|          |            .     _,'
              `.           / `----|          |-............`---'
                                |          |
               ,'           )     `.         |
                7____,,..--'      /          |
                                  `---.__,--.'mh

Welcome back!!!

In-Game Name:Astonyen

Why do you want to play on this server:ve been playing DW20 modpack lately and im into building with details and witchery and Atack of the B-Team is the best pack for it.(Also watchinh all the youtubers :P) Your server seemed kinda cool and i hope you have 15/24 hours a day players like me :)

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):You can expect me to build some kinda witch hut town with a lot of auto collect stuff and power(mostly RF)

What DON’T you like to do:Spend hours in the server without anyone online

Experience with modpack (1-10):8. Ive been playing DW20 modpack server lately and also watcing most of the youtubers(cimmers and genny/bdubs are the best)

What is love: The feeling you can have with brew of the Love

Squirtle or Pikachu: im more into squitle. Pikachu is badass but i d like to wear my sunglasses and be cool :D

In-Game Name: Cadalea
Why do you want to play on this server: I love modded mc, and wanna play it multiplayer.
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mininig for LIFE!
What DON’T you like to do: I dont like farming materials in a large scale for my large projects.
Experience with modpack (1-10): 9. I pretty much have experience in most of the core mods like thermal,ic2..
What is love: Baby dont hurt me.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle for sho!

In-Game Name: lvPlxReject ( the 2 collums are lowercased "L" )
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to have fun
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Mine, build.
What DON’T you like to do: Getting killed :"D
Experience with modpack (1-10): 5
What is love: "love"? its an English word =.=

Attack of the B Team

In reply to add posted for whitelisted server

IGN - TheJaGG

Searching for great competition, no greifing all m hard work, and honest players.

I am a competitive player, still learning each little detail in the witchery mod.

If there is an age requirement, I am 18 years of age.

I have skype, teamspeak, and the ability to record and submit videos to any youtubers on the server.

I am really hoping to get the opportunity to play on this server.

I play anywhere from 25-45 hours a week. I am extremely laid back when it comes to player to player interaction, but I enjoy a good fight every once in a while.

If you are considering White-Listing me to this server, I can be contacted by 2 ways, either by email, or skype.

My email is [email protected]

My skype is thejagg1012

Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon. Sayanora~~

-TheJaGG

( ) ( ) TO FOLLOW YOUR FORMAT ( ) ( )

In-Game Name: TheJaGG
Why do you want to play on this server: Great competition, Fair-Play, No Greifing Hard Work, Player to Player interaction
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I enjoy Witchery, Building, and Farming
What DON’T you like to do: Greif, and argue with players.
Experience with modpack (1-10): Not going to lie.. About a 4. I don't use all of the mods, but I know most of the blocks mods, (EX: BiblioCraft, OpenBlocks. etc.)
What is love: Baby Don't Hurt Me! No MORE!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu, sorry Squirtle... But Pikachu is sarcastic, funny, kind, and protective. He meets my character description better than squirtle
Edited by TheJaGG

Fun & chill server for people that love Minecraft and wish to play this modpack with others. There will be no map resets; we believe that there’s no fun in resetting the map.

IP Address: 50.97.196.41:25576

Plugins: None

Rules:

1. Most important: No rule bending; a rule is a rule, no excuses
2. Have FUN
3. RESPECT Others
- No Bullying
- No Griefing
- No Stealing
- Don’t make fun of another player’s creativity
4. Player vs. Player
- Only if both players/parties agree to battle
- Taking a killed player’s grave is not permitted
- Respect their decision if they choose not to fight
- Friends messing around and killing each other is permitted
5. Don't ask for things like TP, Op, Time set, etc. (it’s not happening, this is a survival server of fairness)
6. NO Spam
- No excessive chat entries within a certain amount of time
- Keep the cussing on the low although it’s somewhat allowed
- Don’t type anything irrelevant and unneeded
7. Advertising
- Don’t mention other servers/IPs
- Posting on YouTube is allowed

Why so many rules?
         -We want to make this a fun environment for everyone!

Consequences?
- You get 2 chances
- First time, you are warned
- Second time, you are kicked

Server Application:

In-Game Name:
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):
What DON’T you like to do:
Experience with modpack (1-10):
What is love:
Squirtle or Pikachu:

Thanks! Hope you join us in the journey of fun and awesomeness on Attack of the B-Team!

In-Game Name: fenix7845
Why do you want to play on this server: To enjoy a peaceful time :D
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): Build things, Explore.
What DON’T you like to do: Nothing :D
Experience with modpack (1-10): 6
What is love: Baby dont hurt me.
Squirtle or Pikachu: Squirtle :D

In-Game Name:Astonyen

Why do you want to play on this server:ve been playing DW20 modpack lately and im into building with details and witchery and Atack of the B-Team is the best pack for it.(Also watchinh all the youtubers :P) Your server seemed kinda cool and i hope you have 15/24 hours a day players like me :)

What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.):You can expect me to build some kinda witch hut town with a lot of auto collect stuff and power(mostly RF)

What DON’T you like to do:Spend hours in the server without anyone online

Experience with modpack (1-10):8. Ive been playing DW20 modpack server lately and also watcing most of the youtubers(cimmers and genny/bdubs are the best)

What is love: The feeling you can have with brew of the Love

Squirtle or Pikachu: im more into squitle. Pikachu is badass but i d like to wear my sunglasses and be cool :D

Attack of the B Team

In reply to add posted for whitelisted server

IGN - TheJaGG

Searching for great competition, no greifing all m hard work, and honest players.

I am a competitive player, still learning each little detail in the witchery mod.

If there is an age requirement, I am 18 years of age.

I have skype, teamspeak, and the ability to record and submit videos to any youtubers on the server.

I am really hoping to get the opportunity to play on this server.

I play anywhere from 25-45 hours a week. I am extremely laid back when it comes to player to player interaction, but I enjoy a good fight every once in a while.

If you are considering White-Listing me to this server, I can be contacted by 2 ways, either by email, or skype.

My email is [email protected]

My skype is thejagg1012

Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon. Sayanora~~

-TheJaGG

( ) ( ) TO FOLLOW YOUR FORMAT ( ) ( )

In-Game Name: TheJaGG
Why do you want to play on this server: Great competition, Fair-Play, No Greifing Hard Work, Player to Player interaction
What DO you like to do (Build, Mine, etc.): I enjoy Witchery, Building, and Farming
What DON’T you like to do: Greif, and argue with players.
Experience with modpack (1-10): Not going to lie.. About a 4. I don't use all of the mods, but I know most of the blocks mods, (EX: BiblioCraft, OpenBlocks. etc.)
What is love: Baby Don't Hurt Me! No MORE!
Squirtle or Pikachu: Pikachu, sorry Squirtle... But Pikachu is sarcastic, funny, kind, and protective. He meets my character description better than squirtle

Welcome to the server you 2. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons