Upcoming server seeking experienced individuals.

I have hosted many servers in the past from WoW, to RSPS, to garrysmod, and obviously tekkit/MC. I am looking to start up a small tekkit server and see where it goes.

Most plugin configuration is done and I have started builds on my own, but building is not my forte. I am seeking someone who knows their way around tekkit, the GriefPrevention plugins and has a general level of maturity. I will post a quick application below to see who is interested as well with my skype. Please read over it and answer truthfully, do not waste my time. The server is already on a dedicated host and I would like to get rolling.

AFTER you replied with the application in this thread, feel free to add my skype; tonycos92

Application (Copy and paste below into a new reply)

MC Username:
Rate your General Minecraft experience from 1-10:
Building 1-10:
Tekkit 1-10:
Server administration 1-10:

Tell me about past jobs, if any, administrating servers:

Why does this role interest you:

Lastly, why should you be chosen:

MC name: SpawnHorse or use my Mojang email: [email protected]

Minecraft Experience: 8

Building: 5

Tekkit: 7

Server Administration: 6

Jobs: I have been a mod for 6 weeks on the server Survival Craft, I banned players who did not follow the rules and any hackers.

Why it interests me: This interests me because good Tekkit servers are hard to find, and it would be the first time I've helped create a server.

Why I should be chosen: I should be chosen because I've got experience, and the time to write this despite me only using one arm to type, this is because recently I broke both bones in my left arm. so I would appreciate if you took the time to decide my application.

MC Username: TCMcookies
Rate your General Minecraft experience from 1-10: 10 :D
Building 1-10: 9
Tekkit 1-10: 9 (on all tekkits)
Server administration 1-10: 8

Tell me about past jobs, if any, administrating servers:

I owned a faction server but got shut down due to lack of funding

Why does this role interest you:

Looking for an awesome server to play on and possibly help out with as much as i can!

Lastly, why should you be chosen:

Because I am a very fun and relaxed individual and can play alot.

MC Username: norviciii
Rate your General Minecraft experience from 1-10: 8
Building 1-10: 5
Tekkit 1-10: 9
Server administration 1-10: 4

Tell me about past jobs, if any, administrating servers: just hosted with my friends.

Why does this role interest you: Looking for a small group with experience and maturity, not just a bunch of kids playing around.

Lastly, why should you be chosen: I can play almost every day. I'm helpful, kind and have alot of experience. 

MC Username: Wolve189
Rate your General Minecraft experience from 1-10: 10
Building 1-10: 7-8
Tekkit 1-10: 8
Server administration 1-10: 8-9

Tell me about past jobs, if any, administrating servers: i was once co owner on a server called mushacraft, which i fell out of touch with because of the owner, i have my own server but it is kinda desolate and unfinished, i am good with plugins, and i generally make the right decision.

Why does this role interest you: I am just looking for a fun tekkit server that isn't either over the top or not quite good enough, this seems to be the one for me.

Lastly, why should you be chosen: I think i would be a good choice because i have a lot of past experience, and i am good with a few of the mods, and can catch on quite quickly, i generally make the right decision and most people i've run into like me. my skype is Francis.white21

• 2 weeks later...

MC Username:xFlyHAlox
Rate your General Minecraft experience from 1-10:5
Building 1-10:6
Tekkit 1-10:7
Server administration 1-10:2

Tell me about past jobs, if any, administrating servers: i am a mod on an open server cald wolfgangaming but its not whit tekkit

but me and my frends had an swer on tekkit clasik bak in the days that we mesed a rund whit

Why does this role interest you:not that in tresed in the mod part yus want a stable server to play on

Lastly, why should you be chosen:cus im a calm and non grefing ghy that likes playing games

MC Username: lightning9611
Rate your General Minecraft experience from 1-10: 8.5
Building 1-10: 8
Tekkit 1-10: 7.5
Server administration 1-10: 7

Tell me about past jobs, if any, administrating servers: I have been helping on 2 of my friends servers for a while now and I love helping people with their problems.

Why does this role interest you: I love helping people with their problems and love tekkit.

Lastly, why should you be chosen: I am very active on Tekkit, play almost everyday, (I am having a Launcher problem currently :/) I have quite a bit of experience and I just love the game!