Why can't there be a proper adventure modpack?

DragonScythe

Currently, the only adventure mods there are in the Technic Launcher are really Hexxit and Hack Slash Mine.

Hack Slash Mine was discontinued and could have been very enjoyable if it wasn't. There are quite a number of enjoyable systems there that should be fleshed out.

Hexxit is really just dull, easy, and lacks depth. The more noticable portions of it are the Hexxit Armors, Twilight Forest, and the dungeons around the world. The Hexxit Armor was really quite easy to acquire if you knew where to find it and granted you abilities that make much of the game very easy. The Twilight Forest, although expansive and beautiful, only had a few noticable areas that repeated often. None of the dungeons are particularly interesting and often waste time. It really lost its charm after the first month it released, which was the time I played before it bored me.

Why do we have to settle for such a mediocre modpack? Its balancing was flawed and to be honest, the only reason it stands out is because it is the only recent one.

What happened to Divine RPG?

I had thought that that was going to add in loads of new adventure content as well.

Was it supposed to be in Hexxit?

Would be kinda interesting, seeing as how that completely blows the other mods in there away with its difficulty and content.

Not sure, I know I loved the modpack for FTB that had it back in the day. Now its dead though.

I do miss it though.

These current adventure packs with guns and what not just don't feel right to me.

Yeah. I see AOTBT as a blend of adventure and technical, but the technical aspects make the adventuring almost unnecessary what with the cloning and all.