A Few Questions I've Been Seeking Answers For

EpicSC

Okay, so I have three questions that I can't seem to find the answer to with any Google searches or tutorials.

1) Is there a way to convert Liquid EXP or Exp orbs in general to Mob Essence?

2) If you have a tool with the Moss modifier in an autonomous activator, will it still auto repair?

3) Is there a way to increase the travel speed of items in the ProjectRed Transportation pipes? (And no, I don't mean increasing the number of items that get extracted or how often they do, I know how to do that. I want to know if you can actually increase the movement speed of items through the pipes.) 

Thanks!

For 1, you can use an XP Shower From OpenBlocks connected to an OpenBlocks Tank to shower a Sewer block in XP to produce the Mob Essence. GenerikB uses a system that splits all the XP into Liquid XP and Mob Essence.

For 3, you can use LX, LY and LZ Upgrades. I'm not sure if RX, RY and RZ are working atm, but with the upgrades you have to manually add them to each chip. (I am hoping this works because I can't find a wiki page on it and I'm not able to test in game atm).

For 1, you can use an XP Shower From OpenBlocks connected to an OpenBlocks Tank to shower a Sewer block in XP to produce the Mob Essence. GenerikB uses a system that splits all the XP into Liquid XP and Mob Essence.

For 3, you can use LX, LY and LZ Upgrades. I'm not sure if RX, RY and RZ are working atm, but with the upgrades you have to manually add them to each chip. (I am hoping this works because I can't find a wiki page on it and I'm not able to test in game atm).

Yeah I knew he had a setup like that but I couldn't be bothered to go back and watch to figure out what the exact setup is. And yeah I'm aware of the upgrades, I've upgraded my chip with all 6 and the items still go pretty slow through the pipes. They have that initial boost of course but then it slows down within a few meters of pipe. Thanks for your answers though!