[1.0.10b] Attack of the B-Team Server [Whitelisted]

1. Ign(Minecraft Username): wwefan23

2. Age: 16

3. Skype (Required): yurd126

4. Any builds your planning on doing? under water city most likely or a giant tree

5. What are your favorite mod(s) in AotBT? tinkers construct and the chisle

6. How long have you been playing AotBT? for a good while now (sorry know the number)

7. Anything else I need to know? i have another irl friend who would like to join

IGN: ETPHO

Skype: I don't have one yet but if I'm accepted I will create one soon.

I plan to make a bunker base focused on tinkers' construct. I also will help others with some builds and make some community projects.

Favorite mods: Tinkers' construct, advanced genetics, thermal expansion, chisel, tinkers' mechworks, and the chisel mod.

Time: I've been playing Attack of the B-Team for about two or more months now.

I've been part of a very inactive server with horrible connection, and has been down for a month now. I'm great with some mods, such as advanced genetics, thermal expansion and tinkers' mechworks. 

Hope to see you soon!

P.S. You can contact me at [email protected].

Ign(Minecraft Username): TheCraftMaster78

2. Age: 13 but mature.

3. Skype (Required):TheCraftMaster78

4. Any builds your planning on doing? I was thinking about doing a tall castle-like tower but not quite sure yet.

5. What are your favorite mod(s) in AotBT? Tinkers Construct, Carpenters Blocks, Galacticraft

6. How long have you been playing AotBT? I have been playing for a few months now.

7. Anything else I need to know? I will most likely be on the server for at least an hour a day every day as long as i like the server and am still interested in the modpack. I hope you accept me and thankyou. P.S. Please email me at [email protected] if i am accepted into the server.

1. Ign(Minecraft Username): undead_gamerz

2. Age: 14

3. (Required): ramzidevries

4. Any builds your planning on doing? I am planning on making a village with  a few of the mods on AotBT.

5. What are your favorite mod(s) in AotBT? All of them

6. how long have you been playing AotBT? While writing this reply im also playing AotBT with Sanecraft (the person who also wrote a reply)

7. Anything else i need to know?  i've got a good pc so there wont be any lagg.

1. Ign: wrockies

2. Age: 16

3. Skype (Required): wrockies.minecraft

4. Any builds your planning on doing?: Just really want to get an awesome base set up, possibly an underground layer

5. What are your favorite mod(s) in AotBT?: The mod that includes the carpenters items, it just makes building so much more interesting

6. How long have you been playing AotBT?: Only 3 weeks, but I am trying very hard to learn as much as I can :D

7. Anything else I need to know?: I think that adding me to your server would be a great option, I just love playing mine craft and I have been looking for something like this for a while, I just have a great deal of fun when I play, and I believe that you will enjoy my company! :)

-Wrockies

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

P.S.: Although I am only 16 I am actually very mature, I have had a very "experienced" life.

Edited by wrockies

IGN: wyatt_02

Any build you planning on doing? A magnificent magical castle.

What are your favroite mod(s) in AotBT?: Witchery and Carpenters Mod.

How long have you been playing AotBt?:About a month, but I have been playing played selective mods for the mod pack by themselves.

Anything else I need to know? I love pranks :D, I can take a joke. I am sort of competitive.

1. Ign(Minecraft Username):ozon399

2. Age:15

3. Skype (Required):jarognm

4. Any builds your planning on doing? Nothing precise but i think a multi-floored rec building consisting of one mod on each floor.  tinker's construct on one and so on

5. What are your favorite mod(s) in AotBT? definitely tinker's construct but I enjoy any building related mods 

6. How long have you been playing AotBT?only about a month, I've been working on learning the basics of all of the mods.

7. Anything else I need to know? I hope to work on group projects, but i suppose that is something to work out in game.  :havlat:

• 4 weeks later...

1. Ign( title="Click to Continue > by Freeven pro">Minecraftarrow-10x10.png Username): lopik80

2. Age: 14

3. Skype (Required): mr_lopik

4. Any builds your planning on doing? I am planning to build a shop,hangout area, and a fun house.

5. What are your favorite mod(s) in AotBT? My favorite mod/item is the Dubstep gun.

6. How long have you been playing AotBT? I have played AotBT only for a week but i have some fine experience with this mod pack.

7. Anything else I need to know? Thank you for your time.