[Open] Attack of B-team White-list Server

Welcome,

I am now accepting more applications, now you're able to sign up let's go

Requirements

1. Must have game updated to 1.0.10b

RULES

1. Don't Steal
  2. No Griefing
  3. Ask to enter peoples home
  4. Don't ask for admin/mod/op

Application

Name:

In-Game name:

How much do you know about the Modpack:

Why should i pick you:

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:

Edited by xoddiex

name: Austin

In-game name: cccminer

How much do you know about the Modpack: I feel like i know quite a lot and want to learn more

Why should i pick you: because I like to interact with other players and have lots of fun

Are you an Adventure/builder/crafter: id say im a little of all three but if i had to pick one then it would probably be adventure

Edited by cccminer

Name: Gavin

In-Game name: COOLguyMoJo

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know the basics and I feel like I know a good amount and would like to know more about the mod and interact with others.

Why should i pick you: I enjoy playing mods with others and having fun plus me and my friend want to play together and record but it would be even better with more people and have even more fun!

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I enjoy doing all three but if it came down to having to chose one I would chose to be adventure since there's so much to see and do in an adventure, it'd be tons of fun!

Name: Shane

In-Game name: lukitiki

How much do you know about the Modpack: a little more than the basics for most of the mods

Why should i pick you: i'm fairly easy to get along with

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: builder

Name:kale

In-Game name:bakedxxasian

How much do you know about the Modpack: I've been playing solo for a while now so I have a pretty good understanding

Why should i pick you: As i said ive been playing solo and i would like to play with other in a friendly environment.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Mostly Adventurer but I enjoy all three

Name: Danny

In-Game name: Reqhz

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know a decent amount, but I'm still open to learn a lot more.Name:

Why should i pick you: I'd love to be a part of a Community, and I'd like to see what other stuff I can use in Multiplayer that i couldn't in Single Player, because that's what i've been playing this far.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Adventurer/Builder 50/50

I'll PM you my skype if its necessary

Edited by MrReqhzz

Name: Emil
In-Game name: norviciii
How much do you know about the Modpack: I'm quite familiar with all of the mods, just Witchery I'm not so good at yet. 
Why should i pick you: I'm very helpfull. Likes to play in small communities. I'm social and easy the befriend.  
Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Would like to see myself as a builder with a fair amout of experience with crafting. 

Name: Mark

In-Game name: DividableApples

How much do you know about the Modpack: Lately been playing solo so I know the basics.

Why should i pick you: I've always wanted to play with other people and see how I go. 

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Adventure but I still do the other 2.

Name: Macauley

In-Game name: makualey

How much do you know about the Modpack: have played on a server and in single player and know quite a bit about some of the mods

Why should i pick you: Good builder and I will help out as much as I can. I am very friendly and would be on the server quite a lot

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I can do all three however my strong point is building

Name: Jop

In-Game name: Joppysaus

How much do you know about the Modpack: I've been playing it for a few weeks only, but i watched a ton of videos. 

Why should i pick you: Im the kind of person that loves to hang out in a community. I help out other players and try to make the server a better place :D

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: mostly an Adventurer, i mostly just go around and discover new places. Im not a guy that builds amazing structures but i like to build something nice. 

Name Eric

Age 15

In Game Name webcreator

How much I know Pretty much everything tech wise, a little bit of magic aswell

Why should you pick me? because I am simpy amazing and can contribute amazingly to the community. And I will try to help everyone

Crafter Adventure Builder: Im a bit of all, however early on I prefer to stay home and craft as many crazy inventions as I can, usually in a cave since im a picky builder

Name: Ruslan

In-Game name: Moryse

How much do you know about the Modpack: Zilch, never played it.

Why should i pick you: I enjoy playing on multiplayer servers, and interacting and helping people within my community, and learning along side people.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I usually do all..but for a good portion of my time...im down in the caves mining. Mining is usually what i do...

Name:Hayden

In-Game name:HaydenB1001

How much do you know about the Modpack: I actually know a lot about the mod pack i have been playing for a good while 

Why should i pick you:I will be mature and not disobey the rules 

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:I am a mix between crafter and a buider

Name: Chase

In-Game name: chase102496

How much do you know about the Modpack: I have played it for about 2-3 months, so a fair bit

Why should i pick you: Well for starters I am just looking for a friendly, small, active AotB server, and I love building. Other than that I don't think there's anything I could do. I mean, I'm not an asshole, and I am patient, so there's that.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I would say more of a builder, due to my obsession with redstone.

Name: Darryan

In-Game name: Dr_Crazzy

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know a decent amount about the pack to know what im doing

Why should i pick you: Because i fun to be around and i'm willing to help almost anyone with anything.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: All three 

Name: Andrew 

IGN: Girardawg

How much do you know about the Modpack: I am a master Tinkerer. I have familiarized myself with the basics of all the mods. My knowledge of thermal expansion is till fresh though. 

Why should i pick you: I am a daily minecrafter. I am very responsible and I do my best to treat other with respect. I am a great builder and I can give many insites, ideas, and recommendations for builds.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Builder all the way! I am a College Student with an architectural minor. LET US BUILD MAGNIFICENT BUILDINGS!!!

Name:Josh

Age 25

IGN loki_odinson8803

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know alot early and middle game mod info, and some end game.

Why should i pick you: I play minecraft daily, and i am generally a fun loving person.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I'm more of a crafter with building undertones, though the odd adventures or two sounds fun.

Name: Albert

In-Game name: GhermanSUA2

How much do you know about the Modpack: I think I know almost all about it. I said ALMOST. I'm really great with mods like WItchery, Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded, Tinker's Construct, Necromancy, OpenBlocks, Advanced Genetics and some more.

Why should i pick you: I'm really addicted to this modpack and you shall pick me because... I'm really experimented with it and I'll make YouTube videos. And if you say something about my age I'm not so childish as you think I am. I'm really mature for my age. I can help anyone with anything. I'm really kind and fair. I don't like raiding or griefing, even if it's allowed on some servers, just cause I know that feeling when you see your entire base destroyed. I just wanna do the right thing.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I think all of them. I really enjoy making long trips so I can find cool stuff like temples, villages... I'm a really great builder. The best things about my builds are the details. A nice place means a nice person. I think I'm also a crafter cause I like collecting stuff for a complicated recipe. It's just like a Bingo game.

Extra: My skype it's facebook:petrescu.albert and my YouTube it's VoidGamer13. I'm really excited to record some Attack of the B-Team, but I absolutely need to play on a server. Why would you play alone, without friends, when you can post an apply on the forums and wait for someone to see it? I just wanna play on a server with a nice community and awesome people. I think this is all about what I have to say. Oh, I almost forgot. I'm a great troller, but not in a destructive way. Only in a way that it is funny for everyone, even the trolled guy.

I hope you will see this and you will invite me to play on your awesome server.

Name : Louis

IGN: PinkAsPoo

How much do you know about the Modpack: I think I know a decent amount, however I am ready to learn and get into some of the more interesting mods.

Why should i pick you: I believe that I would add something to the community and I love being on multiplayer servers! Also I would spend quite a lot of time on the server.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Builder! I love building!

Name: james

In-Game name:sllimzy

How much do you know about the Modpack:not alot,i have been playing feed the beast mostly .i seen max on youtube play it and fancied trying something new.

Why should i pick you:i do have alot of time to spare due to personal reasons,i love minecraft (not really a uncommon quality i know lo) i can hopefully bring some free labour and enjoy working with others on projects.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:i geuss a crafter,i really enjoyed finding my way through the new thaumcraft and ars magica.i also enjoy gathering resources and so forth so abit of everything i geuss you could say.

Name: Ryan

In-Game name: TheLegitUsername

How much do you know about the Modpack: Not too much but I want to feel like a noob again XD

Why should i pick you: I am very good at following rules.  I am nice to other people in real life and online.  I can bring happiness and fun to the server.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: A mix between Adventurer and Builder BTW how do i get the ip?

Edited by TheLegitUsername

Name: Ryan  Homan

In-Game name: _R_dog_

How much do you know about the Modpack: a lil bit

Why should i pick you: cause i like to play with other people and i hate hackers and griefers

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: im an adventurer

Name: Zack

In-Game name: mutepaly

How much do you know about the Modpack: a little all the basic mods

Why should i pick you: becuase i love the sense of comunity also i love to build and work on big projects

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: all of the above!