[1.0.10b] Attack of the B-Team [Whitelist] [6 Slots]

Hey guys, I've started an Attack of the B-Team server with only 6 slots because if there is a lot of players it kind of ruins the fun. Anyways the server is a fun, friendly and chill server, so I welcome you to join me and have some fun.

Rules:

1. No Stealing From Other Players (ask them if you can borrow)

2. No Hacking On The Server (Will be banned)

3. Please Don't Grief Other Players (Will be kicked)

4. Try To Be Active So It Doesn't Make The Server Boring

5. Pranks Are Allowed (Attempting To Kill Them Is Not Allowed)

6. Please Don't Spam!

7. Have Fun, Be Friendly! 

Application:

IRL Name: 

In-Game Name:

Age: (14-18, no longer accepting people who are above 20 sorry)

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?:

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: (Rate: 1-10)

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?:

Edited by DividableApples

my name is Ryan Homan in game im _R_dog_ i dont hav skype. im 13 and a half (i hope thats ok) i like playing with people i know rather then a load of random people who grief. i got minecraft last year when i went to a school where almost all of the kids had minecraft or had torrented it, i got the mod about two months ago so you will have to help me if i cant do some stuff. i like to have fun, create stuff and adventure.

Edited by insanity22

RL Name: Jop

In-Game Name: Joppysaus

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: I've already found 2 other B-Team servers, but they were offline a lot and i really hope to find a server here on which i can play often

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: (Rate: 1-10) 6.5

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?: everything actually, I dont really build amazing structures but i love to just be in a community and help out others.

IRL Name: Arjan

In-Game Name: bananagonewild

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: Found a couple of non white listed servers but communitywise they're not really fun to play due to griefing and people camping spawn area etc.

They were also big servers so the lag was tremendous and sometimes unplaybable.

So I'm looking for a small white listed server with other friendly people where everyone can do their thing and just have fun.

How Experienced Are You With The Modpack:  Started playing this modpack about 2 weeks ago, did quite a bit already but I'm still exploring a bunch of the mods so I'd say 6/10.

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server? I'm mainly a tinkerer, always try to make something automatic or fun with just anything and coming up with new things is the most fun of it all rather then copying what someone else does.

my name is Ryan Homan in game im _R_dog_ i dont hav skype. im 13 and a half (i hope thats ok) i like playing with people i know rather then a load of random people who grief. i got minecraft last year when i went to a school where almost all of the kids had minecraft or had torrented it, i got the mod about two months ago so you will have to help me if i cant do some stuff. i like to have fun, create stuff and adventure.

It's fine as long as you make an skype account.

1. Minecraft Name: RoostersCanFly
  2. Skype Name (required): roosterscanfly
  3. Age: 16 almost 17
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6-7
  5. Favorite Mod: witchery
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? uh I don't think I have.
  7. Do you plan to record? If need I could.
  8. What should you love? I'm pretty much open to anything. I've played minecraft for a while so it'd be fun to experience more and get around to people I haven't met.
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I love survival, but in survival I love building. Creative mode isn't as fun to me because it takes out the fun in getting materials.
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? Well seems like a chill server and I really would love to join. It would be a fun experience to get get to know new people. I really hope you can let me in.
  11. What else should we know about you? I live in Hong Kong, but I am American. That shouldn't be a problem though since I tend to stay up pretty late. 

IRL Name: Wieland

In-Game Name: Nochnoii

Age: (14-20) I'm 25, might be a bit old, but I have a young spirit :)

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: You seem to be a very decent person. I love small communities where everyone gets to know eachother. Most of all I'm looking forward to play and build with others.

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: (Rate: 1-10) 6 (quite honestly, still trying to figure things out, but I'm eager to learn :) )

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?: Build, play with others, chill and most of all: have fun :)

IRL Name: Andrew

IGN: JBPreskool

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server: I'm sort an introvert, and I prefer smaller settings and communities. I've tried larger servers, but I've never seemed to do well relating except when there are a small group of people on. But there are always too many people to really get to know anyone well. So I'm looking forward to being part of a community where I can be comfortable and get to know people.

How Experienced Are You With The Modpack: 4 - I've only recently started playing it. I'm in University so I'm only just getting time to play.

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server: Build and learn more about the game and be more creative.

IRL Name: Librado Fierro

In-Game Name:KnightZeta

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: i would like to get into a small group for this modpack and get to know the people since my previous server was shut down.

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: (Rate: 1-10) 8 ish

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?: i would like to get into witchery mod and severeal others like thermal exp. and tinker's. also mob essance and stuff like that.

IRL Name: Luke

In-Game Name:FatAlbert8MyKFC

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: I want to plans on a server that is a community, not just a bunch of little kids trolling everyone.

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: (Rate: 1-10) 5/10

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?: I want to make tons of automated machines, and community projects..

IRL Name: Oliviamccall

In-Game Name: Oliviamccall

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: Because it is only allowed 6 people which means there wont be a problem of lag :)

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: 7

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?: Make a series about it for my youtube channel!

IRL Name:Mike

In-Game Name:EvoGamingRomania

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: because it dosn't have that many replyes and i dont like servers that are akways full because you cant relly make friends there

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: (Rate: 1-10) 6

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?: i want to play attack of the b-team with other people because minecraft its better in multyplayer 

My real life name is Dennis

My ingame name is Phif_ 

The skype name I use is Sir_Questie, don't ask why ;I

My age is 17, and I'm 1/3rd of the way to 18

I've chosen this server, because I really don't like all of those crowded servers. I love to meet new people and being part of small communities like this one ^^

I rate myself somewhere between 7.5 and an 8, since I know all of the mods really well. And have played the pack itself for over 90 hours.

I want to just have fun with the mod pack since I really enjoy it. And I just like to toy around, by playing jokes on them and stuff. :P

Just some random extra info: I am dutch, which means I come from the Netherlands (A country located in Europe).

I used to host my own server, but I recently stopped it because my small community fell apart after a little while because of the members started arguing about random not related stuff. ;'(

But now I occasionally do some Livestreams, and I want to start recording videos for youtube. But I don't have any content to record sadly... :/

Anyways, thanks for ready my application and I hope to hear from you soon. :)

Edited by Phif

IRL Name: Cody 

In-Game Name: Patriot1022

I chose this server because I like the rules. I like the age range you are looking for and 6 people just seems perfect for Attack Of the B-Team. 

Experience: 6

I really just want to meet some cool people and have fun playing Minecraft again while building an awesome house haha cause building things is what I like to do the most. 

IRL Name: Franco

In-Game Name: schnuzer23

Skype: *Removed* I think you already ruled me out so I'm taking my skype account out of the internets... :P

Age: (14-18, no longer accepting people who are above 20 sorry) 19

Why Have You Chosen To Join This Server?: I am looking for withe-listed servers that keep it small, like this one, so I can actually get to know whit who I am playing and do cool stuff :D

How Experience Are You With The Modpack: (Rate: 1-10) 7

What Are You Wanting To Do On The Server?: I would like to mess around with Witchery since its the mod i know less of. Plus it would be awesome if we can make a sort of spawn village or any other kind of community building/event

Edited by Schnauzer23