Problem creating modpack server

k1ll3rM

I have a problem creating my custom modpack server. I get an error saying some mods errored but it works in the client and these are not client side mods
I cant seem to be able to post the log so help in that would be nice.

hope someone can help me

• Discord Moderator

We will be unable to help without:

• FML Server logs
  • crash-reports
  • Modpack pack page
  • Modpack download URL
  • Server pack download

The more of these you can provide, the easier it will be for us to help you resolve your problems.

• Discord Moderator

Please don't post massive logs in plain text inside your post. Upload large log files to something online and post a link.

At a minimum, ArmorStatusHUD needs to go. Without a link to your technic pack page and/or a download URL (which you should have also provided) I can't be 100% sure.

• Discord Moderator

Problem 1: You have a ton of item ID conflicts in your modpack. IDFixMinus does a moderately okay job but isn't perfect. You still need to check your FML Client logs to identify and fix ID conflicts if they exist.

Client only mods in your pack which need to be removed on the server:

• ArmorStatusHUD
  • IngameInfo
  • mapwriter
  • notenoughkeys

However, you have a larger problem. You have so many mods installed that you are running out of PemGen memory when trying to join the server. This is fixable (editing version.json in your modpack.jar) but will require a bit of editing.

Making these changes allowed me to start a server with your pack (minus those mods) and join it with your modpack/client.