Problem With Launcher After Pressing "Play"

Valacia

Question

Alright, so I was only recently able to use the un-cracked version of the launcher. I had both of them on my computer. When I log in to the launcher (the legit one, not the cracked version) my skin doesn't update. It looks the same as the very first time I logged in with my premium account. Once it starts up, and I have installed the Pixelmon mod, I press play and it loads...loads....and then suddenly stops. I have tried and tried and tried. I can't seem to completely uninstall the launcher. Even if all of my .minecraft things are closed, it doesn't seem to delete, because as soon as I run it again (after re-downloading it) all of my information and accounts are there. Now, I don't know if this is of ANY importance, but it always stops loading at something that looks like this: "20%hy_AM.lang". The percentage tends to vary as do the two uppercase letters, but it always stops while at the ".lang". 

A friend of mine had me try to install forge and use the mod manually. While trying to load forge, it had some sort of error, and I couldn't help but notice that it too stopped at ".lang". Again, I don't know if this is of any importance. But if someone could help me, I would really, REALLY appreciate it! 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet