This mod right here should be added to b-team (in opinion)

I think the orespawn mod should be added in this pack because it could make its adventurous side be alot more epic as people goto the new dungeons and slay monsters that could conquer a town it would also add some Magic and Tech To the Game Due to the Crystal Dimension and the Giant Robots (robot pounder, robot Warrior, ect) So it seems like it could fit within what B-team is :D

I'm sorry, but that's not the best idea. The Orespawn mod is a fun mod, I agree. The problem is that it is a highly demanding mod for memory. It also isn't a mod that goes well with a lot of other mods. AotBT already has over 110 mods, and Orespawn definitely qualifies as about 10 different mods. If you really want to use it yourself, you can always add it to the mods folder in the modpack file. 

When it comes to mod packs you have to keep in mine a lot of work has gone into and is still going into just managing to get the current mods to function nicely together. It can be a bitch getting a few different mods to flow together if they weren't written to work together originally, and we're talking over 100.

.edit. I actually wrote all this shit at once but I looked back and realized most of it was pointless rambling. Pointless speculation follows.

It's pretty impressive how well they've managed to get it going already (even having dead mods rewritten ha) and it's still full of bugs. There's really no point suggesting mods unless you are personally involved in the developement but that shouldn't stop you from adding it in on your own.

Worst case you get to appreciate that there are people who are happy and willing to share what they put together for themselves for free. Just think of all the mod collections people keep to themselves just on principle.

• Moderators

.edit. I actually wrote all this shit at once but I looked back and realized most of it was pointless rambling. Pointless speculation follows.

pointless? oh no, you were spot on. I've tried to make a custom pack and I couldn't even make NetherOres to work without crashing on me.

I find it amazing that the admins even make new mods to fit the theme of the pack, like Hexxit Gear or World of Dinos to add features that nobody else has thought of.