{Brand New B-Team Server Launching In 4 Hours} {18+}

HI, im looking for active players For this server. Its going to be a small server, taking the first 7 ppl who send me the right information.

There is 3 server rules

1. If it is not yours dont take it

2. Praking is encouraged but no griefing

3. Just have fun

We will be streaming and posting videos to youtube. If interested add me on skype jj9576 and send me your name in game for the whitelist and your age and i will send u the IP Address. We do use skype for server projects and streaming so thats why im having u send me your info on skype

If not active u will be bumped for someone else that will be.

Edited by jj9576

APPLICATION

IGN: PuffHamster

Age:14 hope that dose not affect me getting in. I'm mature I just dislike when people talk about stuff that should not be talked about.

Why I want to be apart of the server:I'm always happy, I like to help, im pretty good builder, and i'm agents all greifing and stealing.

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Yes I am I have been playing it sense it came out. 

What mods am I the best at: Tinkers Construct, and Carpenter's block mod

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Yes, most defiantly.

How long have I played Minecraft: 2 years and have never been banned

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: Yes, I have been in three different servers

How much will you be able to play: 1 to 3 hours a day accept Sunday

What is my Skype: PuffHamster

Edited by PuffHamster

APPLICATION

IGN: lilsaddam

Why I want to be apart of the server: I have been looking for a good server that will actually stay up!! tired of every server i join shutting down haha

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Yeah, been playing since its launch, also have been a huge tekkit player for a while too

What mods am I the best at: Thermal Expansion, Tinkers Construct...I pretty much am very strong with all mods except witchery and sync

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Of course

How long have I played Minecraft: 4 years

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: Yes, I have been in four and ran my own server for a short time, the only reason i quit was because my bandwith couldnt keep up

How much will you be able to play:  atleast 2-3 hours

What is my Skype: adam.gillispie

APPLICATION

IGN: DaPhr33k

Why I want to be apart of the server: I have been looking for a good server, ive been trying to find a small server which everyone is friendly on, like chimneyswifts server.

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Yes, ive been playing since it came out

What mods am I the best at:Tinkerers construct, Witchery.

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Yes

How long have I played Minecraft: Too long

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: Yes, I have been in a few, ive also helped make a modpack with a custom server,

How much will you be able to play:  a lot, probably between 5-8 hours a week, after exams.

What is my Skype: sgallagher410

APPLICATION

IGN: MrSaturn012

Why I want to be apart of the server: I don't like playing alone and big servers seem alien and impersonal

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Yeah, I play it a lot

What mods am I the best at: Tinkers Construct, and Witchery

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Yes, I don't disrespect people.

How long have I played Minecraft: right after beds came in, and I've never been banned

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: No, not yet

How much will you be able to play: 1 to 2 hours, at least 5 times a week

What is my Skype: MrSaturn012, or Duncan Alexander

APPLICATION

IGN: wyatt_02

Why I want to be apart of the server: I have been looking for a medium server, and I think your will be the best for me.

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Yes, I have been playing for a while.

What mods am I the best at: Witchery, project red.

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Yes, 

How long have I played Minecraft: 3-4 years

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: Yes, I have been on a couple, they all crashed and never went up again.

How much will you be able to play:  4-6 Hours

What is my Skype: wyatt_bair

APPLICATION

IGN: Labinnak82

Why I want to be apart of the server: I've been looking for a smaller server, (preferably with older players) where I don't have to worry so much about protection, crashes, character wipes, etc....

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Yes

What mods am I the best at: Tinkers construct, Necromancy

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Of course

How long have I played Minecraft: 2 years

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: No, can't really find any that fit what I'm looking for

How much will you be able to play:  2-3 Hours/day  for most of the week

What is my Skype: lab1nnak82

IGN: MrBeaTGamer

Why I want to be apart of the server:I have been looking for a small server for quite a while just to have fun

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Not too much, but i have played ALOT of FTB

What mods am I the best at: Tinkers, Thermal Expansion

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Most Definitely

How long have I played Minecraft: 3 Years

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: Yes

How much will you be able to play:  2-3 Hours/day  for most of the week

What is my Skype: lukas.saridis

APPLICATION

IGN: craezy16

Why I want to be apart of the server: fun and meet new people

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: ive been playing since it came out

What mods am I the best at:any really i like them all

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Yes

How much will you be able to play:depends really i can play alot one day and not play alot the next

What is my Skype: craezy
Edited by craezy16

APPLICATION

IGN: Rockzilla99

Why I want to be apart of the server: I'm looking for a server where there are good people who dont just kill each other just cause.

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: Yes I am familiar with most of the mods in it.

What mods am I the best at: All tech mods, tinkers constructs, Sync

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds: Yes, most defiantly

How long have I played Minecraft: Since 1.5 beta

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: Yes, I have been on all kinds of servers, modded and not. I also was a co-owner on a server, but it got shut down because we ran out of money.

How much will you be able to play: I Cant allways play each day, but i will be on for a few hours each time.

What is my Skype: rockzilla99

• 1 month later...

IGN: BadassPhillip

Why I want to be apart of the server: Welp, i wanna be a part of it because i'm tired of being alone all the time, and whenever i'm not alone i'm with my friends who host the servers and we play only with friends, so yeah i wanted to join to reach out for a bigger comunity.

Am I familiar with Attack of the B-Team: I am very familiar to most of the mods on the attack of the B-team, but there are some that i don't know about and i would love to join to find out about them with people instead of myself.

What mods am I the best at: Well, the mods i'm the best at are mostly the withcery/sourcery mods plus the sculpture mod is very easy to handle so anyone is good at that...

Will you respect other player,stuff, and Builds:  Well of course, I am a builder myself, and if there is a builder in the world that likes to grief or to be griefed let me know cuz that's very unlikely to happen, plus i'm a very cool guy i am in favour of the methods of rationality so I always see the other's person's point of view, if in case of a misunderstanding.

How long have I played Minecraft: Since Beta 1.6

Have I ever made it into any other whitelisted servers: Yes, but unfortunately the owner was very very unpleasant and irrational so because of a misunderstanding between me and him but i alays see him the one to blame since he took away my spot in the server to put another when i specifically told him not to.

How much will you be able to play:  At least two days a week for around twelve to twenty hours, mostly on weekends, if i have any holidays, them a full day of holiday