What do you do when idfixminus edits and you still get slot already occupied?

Ok so I added equivalent exchange 3 to the server and idfixminus and it had fixed the id conflicts I was getting but I wanted to add "war and mage" to the server as well and I get the "slot 4071 is already occupied by alchemicalbag"

now how do i go about fixing slot occupied errors?

Trying to add

LightBridge/LightDoors

War And Mage

but both will give an slot occupied.

If anyone gets some free time, help would be greatly appreciated. ty

I know from previous conversations that doing these edits with idfix means i have to share the entire edit with members on my server so if anyone was going to warn me rest easy about having to mention it :)

Edited by TechnicForumMember

IDFix Minus thread states that not all mods are appeciative of its methods for changing IDs and that if there is an issue where this won't fix it that you will need to add the mods by themselves to get them the IDs they want, then add the rest of them.

IDFix Minus thread states that not all mods are appeciative of its methods for changing IDs and that if there is an issue where this won't fix it that you will need to add the mods by themselves to get them the IDs they want, then add the rest of them.

so id have to wipe the mods empty and add the ones that are unable to resolve first then place the others?

so id have to wipe the mods empty and add the ones that are unable to resolve first then place the others?

Yes. If you don't want to do this, don't add additional mods to modpacks without expecting some work to do to make it work.

Yes. If you don't want to do this, don't add additional mods to modpacks without expecting some work to do to make it work.

no no i was just making sure thats what you were saying.

is there a guide i can follow to do this or do i just move all the mods to another folder till i idfix the persistant ids? and will idfix auto correct even if its already been run before or do i have to delete it completely and re add it

Edited by TechnicForumMember

Moving the mods to another folder and deleting the idfixminus.txt file (or something like this, the idfix minus thread indicates the file name) and then putting the larger mods or the problem mods back in first, run the game so idfixminus can get them the ids they want, then adding the rest should work just fine (unless one of the other mods has an id they must have) its a trial-and-error type thing. I'm sure the idfix minus thread would be better to assist on some mods that are known to cause issues or have people reporting them via posts even if its not in the main post there. These instructions are mentioned on that thread as well (as part of their FAQ if im remembering correctly)