Run TWO mod-servers (Big Dig + Hexxit) at the same time?

Who?

Hi all..

I'm new to Minecraft and all of it's MODs.

I managed to install a Big Dig server on my old cp running Debian 7, yesterday. (Not sure how i did it. :D)

Now i want to install Hexxit server, and also run that at the same time.

Is this possible, if so, can someone please explain how i install the Hexxit server, without getting any problems with the Big Dig server-files and so on?

A big thanks in advance...

Just change the port for the second server, other than that it works exactly the same as the other one

Thanks for your quick reply.

I also wonder how to run two intances of the minecraft_server.jar, at the same time?

I'm also rather new to Linux, so i'm greatfull for all help i can get.  ;)

Make sure you have both your Hexxit and Big Dig server files in different directories and like disconsented said,  change the port on one server! Keep in mind if you change your port to something like 25564 then you will have to connect to the server using yourip:25564 it doesn't really matter what you call your minecraft_server.jar file, you can change it to whatever you want just make sure you change the startup script to run the new jar file name! However depending on your usage you will want to make sure your cp is strong enough to run both a Big Dig and Hexxit server at the same time! :)