Game client crash at base

Please help! A couple of days ago when I logged back onto the ATB server, when I tried teleporting home, my game client crashed, and I figured at first it might have been my comp since it had been on all day, So I waited next day, and it was still doing it, which I found weird. Its now 4 days later, and I cant even go near my base without my client crashing, and have no idea why. I have no banned items or anything, since I had only just finished building my house and stocking resources.

If anyone knows how to fix this, plz help, I don't wana start all over a 3rd time, it takes me HOURS to build the houses I like to have, this one taking a large amount of time over 3 days to finish

Both of these cases can be fixed by correcting the problem that's causing them.

I'm sorry that's such a nebulous response, but with the amount of info you guys are giving to work with there's not much else I can say.  If you look in my signature you'll find links on how to get logs, how to post logs, and the bug tracker where this kind of question should get posted.  Those logfiles should show what's causing the problem, whatever it is.