Conduits/Galacticraft

Sorry for another bug report/help request. I understand how annoying they are in quick succession.

So, down to the meat. I got an infinite battery from my server (#donatorswag) and thought to use the energy storage module to unload its energy, well, infinitely. I don't really need GC power, so I decide just to unload it into a TE cell and unload it from there further. However, when I connected a leadstone, hardened, or redstone conduit to the output side of the module, no energy was transmitted. When i used aluminum wires, the same thing happened. No infinite energy for me :(

Any help anyone?

redstone energy conduits, or any conduits, will connect to the output of the energy module, and that can be connected to a cell. the cell will not connect up to any gc machines directly without the use of a conduit or wire.

I've had a lot of 'fun' with those energy storage modules, try placing it down after all the wiring is in place and try feeding it some power to store - once it's working receiving and sending power only then add the battery.  It seems to be really twitchy but once they're set up they're fine.  I've had best luck with GC thin wires.

Know what, I've asked for an exchange to creative power cell. If the op decides to be a jerk and say no, then Ill do one of these things. The objective is to unload power from the module to the cell.