My own hand cannot break blocks (multiplayer only)

Roversword

Hi all

I am sorry, but I do not know where this might belong to...so please forgive me for asking here.

I took Tekkit 1.2.9e (client and server) and added Tinkers Construct, Natura and Railcraft to it. Additionally I changed the jar-file of the server to use MCPC+.

Now, in single player I do not have any issues to break dirt or wood with bare hands.

However, in multiplayer (connecting to my own server) I cannot break any blocks unless I have the appropriate tools (wood -> axe, stone -> pickaxe).

Funny part is, that started not immediately. It started to behave like that later...because at the very beginning I was able to break wood blocks (had to, of course).

Has anyone an idea if I am missing some sort of permission problem here?

Edited by Roversword

Hi Plowmanplow

Actually...none at all.

I just prepared MCPC+ to use plugins in the future, but right now, none are installed (except pluginmetrics, but that was there from the beginning, I didn't install it from my side).

Okay, this is emberassing, but I found out why I have this issue:

I opped myself shortly and went to creative mode just for testing, than I went back to what I thought was survival and deop'ed me again.

Turns out...it was NOT survival, but adventure mode. And apparently in adventure mode you can not break blocks. My bad!

I misinterpreted the buttons when clicking them...thought the "backpack" symbol is survival, however, I had to click one more time to actually put myself in the desired mode.

My apologies for this...