Aludel automation with AE?

mm75

Does anyone know how to automate the crafting of minim stones in an aludel with AE? Or even with buildcraft or thermal expansion pipes?

As long as i can craft minium stones on demand and connect it to an AE network then it is alright.

Is it even possible at all?

I've posted this in the thread that Slayster linked, but it holds more value in here so I will throw it here with some more information:

'>

That is how I've set up automatic minium stone crafting.

It isnt't perfect, but it works for the most part.

The ME Export Busses below the two devices are only there to make sure they are always stocked up with coal, so both devices will always have 64 coal in them.

The ME Interfaces in the back are of course holding the crafting recipes. The Calcinator has the recipe that turns 8 Diamonds into 8 Minium Dust, which the Import Bus on top will suck up.

The Aludel has the recipe that turns 8 Minium Dust and an Inert Stone into the Minium Stone.

Now here comes the tricky bit, as the dust needs always go in the bottom slot. For that it needs to be the first item in the device.

In all likelyhood the inert stone will be done before the dust is, so to fix that problem I simply manually put 1 dust inside of the Aludel. It makes the entire set up only work for Minium Stone, but that is all I need anyway.

What happens is simple, the dust will start to stack with the dust and the Inert Stone will just get put into the other slot that is not occupied.

In the end the Import Bus on the right of the Aludel will suck up the Minium Stone into the ME system.

Edited by Nensec

I've posted this in the thread that Slayster linked, but it holds more value in here so I will throw it here with some more information:

'>

That is how I've set up automatic minium stone crafting.

It isnt't perfect, but it works for the most part.

The ME Export Busses below the two devices are only there to make sure they are always stocked up with coal, so both devices will always have 64 coal in them.

The ME Interfaces in the back are of course holding the crafting recipes. The Calcinator has the recipe that turns 8 Diamonds into 8 Minium Dust, which the Import Bus on top will suck up.

The Aludel has the recipe that turns 8 Minium Dust and an Inert Stone into the Minium Stone.

Now here comes the tricky bit, as the dust needs always go in the bottom slot. For that it needs to be the first item in the device.

In all likelyhood the inert stone will be done before the dust is, so to fix that problem I simply manually put 1 dust inside of the Aludel. It makes the entire set up only work for Minium Stone, but that is all I need anyway.

What happens is simple, the dust will start to stack with the dust and the Inert Stone will just get put into the other slot that is not occupied.

In the end the Import Bus on the right of the Aludel will suck up the Minium Stone into the ME system.

thats so easy and perfect!

why didn't i think of that?...

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to copy Nonsecs alludel setup and have been happily using it until yesterday.

My singleplayer started lagging very much, had block lag and noticed mobs started to walk with pauses. My modular powersuit magnet stopped to pull items. It was a nightmare.

I've managed to find the info about the opis mod and added it to my tekkit install. I've scanned my world for tileentity lag and noticed that the alludel + ME interface setup generating minium stone was the best lag generator in my world.

The delay it generated was worse than 800 hellfish in the nether quarry that was generated in the same time. When I broke this setup my world got a kick and started to work normally. No more 'can't keep up' messages.

Mobs could chase me again :). The quarries started to work normally without delay and slowish behaviour.

I can suggest this mod (opis + mobius core) to anyone having lag problems to determine the specific blocks / entities causing lag in your world and then you can delete it to continue your adventures.

Edited by bochen415