Running Technic Server On Magic Launcher?

Ok so idk if I NEED to use magic launcher or not so I will explain my problem.

I have added quite a bit of mods from other mod packs to my aotbt mod folder and id fixed blah blah blah. Problem is now 4sec after the worlds spawn is loaded and the dimensions are unloaded I will get java exception: out of memory exception: permgen

I have already allocated 4gb, 4gb ram to the bat's 3gb and 2gb and I can make it 5gb 5gb if necessary (system has 8gb)

I just have not had this issue till now so as always any help is appreciated :)

Another issue is I am trying to test everything i added but for w.e reason mobs, animals are not spawning OR any and all are invisible

I tried to wander around to see if I could find some to test mods on and went a 100x100 redius... no animals

i tried roaming a cave about 49+blocks long high and low to find nothing

I even tried spawning in eggs and you can clearly hear them being placed but nothings there....

since the forge logs too big to pastebin ive linked to 2 txt 

single player: https://mega.co.nz/#!89sjwapT!FSa15_GvjLkHW-qrBDi0SYL0WQE3q5jnn4UVbq4fdiE

server log: https://mega.co.nz/#!I4NkWQ6L!lUcNntFtzU27-a8p9dT-KgdyCoxVsxhmNJxEGMHloiU

If i have mods in here that are pointless i dont need to know nor do I care, HOWEVER if something is causing the mobs, animals to refuse to spawn or a mod concerns you stability-wise, THAT is what I want to know because i WILL remove the mod or mods

ty

Edited by TechnicForumMember

A permgen error is unrelated, you can modify this typically through the java arguments (JVM args) using -XX:MaxPermSize flag, similar to where -Xmx and -Xms is used. the one being used is -XX:MaxPermSize=256m according to the logs.

A permgen error is unrelated, you can modify this typically through the java arguments (JVM args) using -XX:MaxPermSize flag, similar to where -Xmx and -Xms is used. the one being used is -XX:MaxPermSize=256m according to the logs.

tried -XX:MaxPermSize=512m in my .bat (assuming from what you said it using 256 so I doubled)

still permgem space 

bat info

java -Xmx4096m -Xms4096m -jar BTeam.jar nogui
pause

-XX:MaxPermSize=1024m (i also placed this inside my java's perameter (java has -xms4096m -xxmaxpermsize=1024m)

The crash in the single player log seems to be caused by a VendingMachine rendering problem. I've seen similar errors when, e.g., someone on the server puts Tropics water into an openblocks tank. You might try taking out/disabling that mod to see if it stops the crash.

The crash in the single player log seems to be caused by a VendingMachine rendering problem. I've seen similar errors when, e.g., someone on the server puts Tropics water into an openblocks tank. You might try taking out/disabling that mod to see if it stops the crash.

so which 1 should i move?

Ok so since i have yet to receive guidance on getting permgem space resolved (tried adding xxperm at 1024m and still got the error)

I have removed vending to fix some stuff targren mentioned

I tried removing galactic craft and the permgem space went away... but when i try to start up the game it refuses to load saying i HAVE to have micdoodle (which errors unless i re add galacticraft)

Is there a way around that? Everything in my server log will run now... but everytime i re add galactic craft, planets, and micdoodle, my log shows events from galacticraft mars failing to load or something to that affect and then ofc the permgem space