1.6.4 ZCRAFT REBORN [SURVIVAL][20 SLOTS][WHITELIST] UHC TOURNEY NOW IN SESSION! INQUIRE WITHIN!

Welcome to ZCraft! UHC Info at the bottom!

ZCrCRAFT DOES NOT USE ATTACK OF THE B TEAM! It uses a modified version of attack of the b team called The ZCraft Reborn Pack. Almost all of the important aotbt mods are in ZCraft Reborn. ZCraft is a small, whitelisted, survival server run by hisnamewasz (Below) including many features including a Main Village, Commercial District, Bases for all players, morph flight capabilities, other cool stuff. It is run by hisnamewasz (below) and was founded by him and player slinkslop (not shown). ZCraft is strictly pg rated, and while we will allow moderate (bad words) in the comments, we will not allow any inappropriate buildings or postings in the chat. ZCraft is strictly non-griefing, and griefing in any way will result in an automatic infinite ban. This doesn't mean we cant have fun though! One of the funnest things about Minecraft is pranking other players (Witchery is great for this), and if you apply for ZCraft make sure you know that pranks will be common. Were heavy on member Collaborations, do some fun community projects! Still Interested? Read on below!

On ZCraft, we use the ZCraft Modpack, a fun modpack designed to blend cool mods like trailmix, morph, and thaumcraft, with technical mods like buildcraft, IC3, and thermal expansion. Click here to get the modpack (download might be broken, if so, then don't worry, I'm getting it fixed.)

3522492_orig.png

***SERVER RULES***

No Griefing!

No harassing other players! Though we are OK with some playful Witchery Curses we do not want players getting hurt or killed every time they get on the server. Harassing is an instant ban!

No expropriate buildings or innuendos in the comments! This will be a instant month to life ban!

Be friendly to other players!

We are looking for players that will be on AT LEAST a couple of hours a week! If you are a no show we will give your slot to someone else if you don't give a legitimate excuse.

***HOW TO APPLY***

Below in the comments fill out the following form:

IGN (In game name)

Reason you want to join:

Age (Optional):

Favorite Mod:

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:

Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining):

Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis):

Time Zone:

Do you want to participate in the UHC?:

EXAMPLE

IGN: hisnamewasz

Reason you want to join: I own the server

Favorite Mod: Witchery

Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Redstone Builds and Pranks.

Youtube : Don't Have One

Building Ability: 7

Time Zone: Pacific

Do you want to participate in the UHC?: Heck Yeah!

***SOME FEATURES***

Morph Flying

Monthly In-Game Newsletter

Commercial District

Main Village

Bases

Starter Materials

Pranks!

We want devoted members, Prepare to put in some time.

Collaborations between members!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? APPLY ALREADY!

4573725_orig.png

MEGA IMPORTANT NEWS!!!

To kick off our server, we are going to have a 1.7.4 vanilla UHC battle! If you want to participate in the UHC and the server, just make sure to note it below! Find the main thread here:'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

IGN (In game name): Sabakugaara8
Reason you want to join: Well, it seems like an interested modpack and seems like one I'd be interested in. o: So, I thought I'd apply.
Age (Optional): 17
Favorite Mod: ComputerCraft with Misc Peripherals and/or Tinker's Construct with Iguana Tweaks
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build up through the tech trees
Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): I have a Youtube at MinecraftGamerJo, but until I get a headset that actually works, I don't think I will be recording any videos anytime soon
Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 1. But, lately I've been using some of Keralis' designs for my houses, if that helps. xD
Time Zone: MST
Do you want to participate in the UHC?: UHC is not my thing, sorry.

IGN: darkth
Reason you want to join: I honestly have no reason I just want to bro around
Age (Optional): I'm a 2 year old trap in a 1000 year old body
Favorite Mod: tinker's contruct because throwing pink daggers never gets old
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Build underground underwater towns and building towers to blow up with tnt
Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining): I have a youtube but it's only use to make useless worthless comments on videos
Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 4 because I make rough buildings and never refine/smooth them out, also they blow up at random :laugh:
Time Zone: Mountain american :911: time zone
Do you want to participate in the UHC?: Why yes! I would love Universal health coverage, also a puppy and a pony :chord:

Edited by Nefzen

IGN (In game name)     lockdown142
Reason you want to join:     I enjoy small knit communities, if I am accepted and I enjoy the community (like people aren't rude, but actually welcoming), then I'd be exclusive to your server. I really want to try out this pack and learn it better, and I really love to build when I can. (I also want to dedicate some builds to my lovely lady.
Age (Optional):  17
Favorite Mod: Witchery, Morph, Carpenter's Blocks, Tinker's Construct, so on and etc.
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft:    Explore, fight, and advance my Building abilities. Also, I would love to do some fun/elaborate pranks!
Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining):  I have one, but I don't record, but I am more than okay with others recording or even having me along in a recording session because I can be quite funny, helpful, and productive when needed.
Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): I'd like to say 6 and growing, but it's hard to judge my builds because I always like to try something new and different until it looks good.
Time Zone: Eastern standard time.
Do you want to participate in the UHC?:   Uhmmmm Maybe. I enjoy trying different things, so yeah I guess I would try.

IGN:nicky242

Reason you want to join:beause I feel like I should just take a break from vanilla and play tekkit and I feel that playing on a white-list server will make me feel safer so there is no griefing

Age(optional):

Favorite Mod:buildcraft,morph,mine factory reloaded etc.

Favorite thing to do in minecraft:explore,build and just play around

Youtube:

Building Ability on scale of 1 to 10:7 but I do like Trying to build new things

Time zone:Eastern Time

Do you want to participate in the UHC?:I don't really think that I would do it

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: oshawatter

reason I want to join: I want a full attack of the B team experience with lots of people.

Favorite mod: Industrial Craft, Morph, Biomes Aplenty, chisel

Favorite thing to do in minecraft: Building

Youtube: none

Building ability: 8

Time zone: Central standard time

Do you want to participate in the UHC: As long as its lasts under 2 hours. I have a time limit on my computer.

I deffinetly can't wait to join.

PS How do I download the modpack?

PPS A couple of weeks during July I wont have a chance to get on because of camp all day. Just wanted to let you know :)

Edited by oshawatter

IGN (In game name) DerpPilz
Reason you want to join: Want to try out the attack of the bteam modpack.
Age (Optional): 20
Favorite Mod: Applied Energestics
Favorite thing to do in Minecraft: Automation
Youtube (If you dont have one it wont beat your chances of joining):
Building Ability on Scale of 1 to 10 (ex: 1=Dirt House 10=Keralis): 4/5 :c
Time Zone: BST
Do you want to participate in the UHC?: Yes