Wont Open For Mac

Exspectre

It won't post on Bug Submissions, don't ask I don't know. I have asked this before but the staff was no help. I have tried re-installing it multiple times and I just got the version of java it suggested but still it won't work, nothing happens when I try to open it. Help!

• Moderators

I wish to know why a perfectly working Bug Reports section that thousands of users are using daily suddenly doesn't work for you.

Give me a valid reason and I'll help you in here instead.

"I don't know" is not a valid reason. Explain to me what you are doing to get the error

Wait so I'm not allowed to be helped

You are being helped now

Edited by Munaus

• Moderators

So step-by-step: You click the Tracker / Bug Reports -> Technic Launcher -> Start New Issue -> write the report and then when you click "Post New Issue" you receive this error?

Screenshot please?

The only way I can put the screenshot up is by putting it on a website as a URL which I really can't do. I have only made a website account for technic so I can post this so I don't know if there is a way to put a screenshot directly from my library to the reply.

• Moderators

You can use imgur.com to paste the image there, then copy the forum link on the right side ( after you pasted the image) and paste the link here.

I'll take pity and help here if it turns out that the Tracker is actually bugging on you

• Moderators

strange that you decided to cut out the entire report in the background and just leave this error window visible.

So you have no idea which "required field" you left untouched? The java version field? The Operating system?

• Moderators

I understand. I tested this by just typing "fart" as the title and "fart fart" as the report. After I clicked Post I received the same error message. I neglected the java and Operating system fields on the right side.

You must write down your java version on the right side and Operating system below it