ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM SERVER (WHITELIST)

In game name: Ghost_buster123

Timezone: CEST UTC+2

About You:  I am a mature, 17 year old looking for a fun and friendly server to play on that has fair rules. After reading all of this post, I feel like this server seems quite fair with its rules and I would love to join it! 

Describe your Minecraft experience: I'm not a highly experianced player with Attack Of The B-Team but I have been playing modded Minecraft for a year or two now

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have been on many servers but they have not been whitelist servers, sadly, they are not that good because of the rule breaking that goes on, hopefully, this server would be much better than the past ones I have experienced!  :)

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Nope, never been banned

What attracted you to this particular server? I was browsing through the forums and I was looking for a server that was recent, this one came up first and here I am!

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share?

Hey! Stop copying of my application!

In game name: Lord_Herox
Timezone:(Nîmes , France )

About You: in real life , my name is Theo . I am at college , i like sport ,food , sleeping and video games 
Describe your Minecraft experience: I started minecraft 2 years ago . I do a lot of building ( I am a builder ) 
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Vanilla server , modpack server ( direwolf20 ftb ) and Pvp Faction .
Have you ever been banned? : No never .
What attracted you to this particular server? Because i need a coockie ( I love coockies and English people make them well ) 

Lord_Herox 
Edited by Lord_Herox

In game name: Lord_Drekan
Timezone:  UTC+1:00 (I'm French :D)

About You : I'am a curious teenager, I like to meet new people through the videogame universe :D And talk with you should be very nice to learn English !

Describe your Minecraft experience : I started to play at the 1.2.5 version, first in singleplayer ^^ I just loved the fact you can do everything you want ! But this year, vanilla minecraft just bored me :(

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers : I played on almost every type of servers, faction, prison, vanilla ^^

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Yes.. Unfortunatly.. 'cause I burned so many chickens who were to an other player with a bucket of lava xD But this player was insulting me all the time :P

What attracted you to this particular server? I'm attracted by the english community, wich is better than french's community :) It should be fun ^^

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? I'am sorry for my bad english, but keep in mind that you can help me to become better ! Thank you for reading this ^^

Edited by Drekan

In game name: TreyBlazer95

Timezone: Central time zone

About You: im a nice person, i can help people if they need it

Describe your Minecraft experience: im very good at mc

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: very well, im not a griefer

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: i have not been banned

What attracted you to this particular server? i wanted to play on a small server with people i can trust

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? not rreally