UP-TIME.. 24/7  99.99%

GAMEMODE: SURVIVAL

WHITE-LIST ONLY

In game name:

Timezone:

About You:

Describe your Minecraft experience:

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:

What attracted you to this particular server?

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share?

Edited by Levon25

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Why You Should Pick Me: I am a nice very friendly person, I know some things in thermal expansion pretty well so i can help with that. 

What I Can Bring to the Server: Happy attitude I am generally always happy.

What Makes Me Special From Everyone Else: I am not special :(          jk I dont really know.

Minecraft Name: MeNormalNo

Hope you accept me.

Thanks,

MeNormalNo

Time Zone: London

Why would you like me to pick you rather than the rest of the people: Im looking for a decent server where i can record my Lets Plays that i am starting up and maybe get some other people involved in it

What can you bring to this server... i.e... are you funny? Friendly?? im a friendly, easy going guy. i am currently apart of a gaming group on youtube called Gaming Garrison, we started about a week ago. i am also a pretty good builder and i know a fair amount about some of the Mods, so if anyone Required any help i can do that for them, but other than im just your average friendly dude :D

What makes you special from everyone else..... my mum says i am... JOKE but yeh i wouldnt say im special from anyone else but i have got a creative mind and i suppose that always helps when joining a server especially if they still need stuff to be built.

Minecraft Name: JAKELANCASTER

Thanks for Viewing :) 

Time zone: Central Standard Time

Why would you pick me other than the rest of the people?: I am extremely intelligent and I am an Invaluable addition to any server. I know a lot about the mods and I also have a very good eye for design.

What can you bring to the server?: I can bring a lot of beautiful buildings and architecture to the server and I can use only what I need. If anyone needs any help, I'm your guy.

What makes you special from everyone else?: I am very quirky and nerdy. I do watch a lot of shows like Dr. Who and other things and I remember quite a lot about them. I also am not afraid to show what I can do.

Minecraft Name: oshawatter

I hope you will decide to pick me for your server. And I hope you have a pleasant day. :?: :psylon: :?:

PS. How will you reply to us if we have been selected. Just want to be aware of what to check. Thanks!

Edited by oshawatter

Time Zone: central standard time

Why would you like me to pick you rather than the rest of the people: I know a lot about the mods in this game and con provide help when needed

What can you bring to this server... I am friendly, i can provide building help, like another guy said, I am getting into recording myself and a small server like this is perfect for that

What makes you special from everyone else..... I am an avid builder and have an eye for building fancy structures

Minecraft Name: WH1TEN1NJA12

I hope you choose me to be on your server! My single player world crashed and got deleted so now I'm looking for a server to play on!

-Thanks!

Edited by WH1TEN1NJA12

Time Zone: London

Why would you like me to pick you rather than the rest of the people: Because im a helpful person thats always willing to help people with there builds, exploration and i can build a mean house ;)

What can you bring to this server: i would consider myself funny, and i can bring joy to people by making there AOTB journey better :D

What makes you special from everyone else: I will help people and i am very trusted, NEVER been banned :)

Minecraft Name: JordRossWBA

Time Zone: EST (USA)

Why would you like me to pick you rather than the rest of the people: Truly, it would be your choice. I will be happy if you accept me but it's fine if you don't

What can you bring to this server... i.e... are you funny? Friendly??: If I play on the server I will try to help the members in the server in any way I can if they need help.

What makes you special from everyone else: I am very helpful, and I would make a sad person happy again or join him/her so they won't feel lonely if I need to

Minecraft Name: iPwnKatkat

Additional (Skype): iPwnKatkat

Thank you for reading :D

Edited by iPwnKatkat

In game name: XxSaRobz09xX
Timezone: UK (BST)

About You:  I am a mature, 19 year old looking for a fun and friendly server to play on that has fair rules. After reading all of this post, I feel like this server seems quite fair with its rules and I would love to join it! 
I'm not a highly experianced player with Attack Of The B-Team but I have been playing modded Minecraft for a year or two now
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have been on many servers but they have not been whitelist servers, sadly, they are not that good because of the rule breaking that goes on, hopefully, this server would be much better than the past ones I have experienced! :)
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Nope, never been banned
What attracted you to this particular server? I was browsing through the forums and I was looking for a server that was recent, this one came up first and here I am!
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share?

Thanks for reading!

Ign: Bigmac7151998

Timezone: Central US

About you: I haven't played Aotbt in awhile and I want to start up again with some people!

Minecraft experience: I have had minecraft for over 4 years and play quite a bit.

Minecraft server experience: ive been playing on servers ever since ive had minecraft

Have you ever been banned: Yes...I was being offensive but that was awhile ago so don't worry.

What attracted me: well I want to play on a server with a small group of people that I can trust and not steal from me.

In game name: leelong

Timezone:Eastern Timezone

About You:I like to joke around with my building but also keep them usable and protective. I enjoy being in a town but I can hold my own.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been on since beta 1.5 and have played many different mods like tekkit, feed the beast and I'm most experienced in attack of the b-team.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: i frequently go to small servers and help the admins to grow in the right direction by avoiding annoying and greifing members and keeping a happy and close community. In general I know my place and try to do my best to keep the server as good as possible

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: I broke a rule that I didn't know the server had. I took some clay that naturally generated, server crashed and lost it. Still got banned.

What attracted you to this particular server?I'm trying to find a small aotbt server for me to play with others that look for a friendly but with a sense of humor( hopefully)

I hope this server is what I am looking for and by the looks of it. It is! I hope you find my application to be good enough to join.

In game name: wyatt_02
Timezone: PST

About You: I am very outgoing, I love to build and explore, and prank:)
Describe your Minecraft experience: Started 3 years ago. Ive love mods to death
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Some, been on a few,  but never felt like ive been part of a "real" server.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Nope
What attracted you to this particular server? Looked interesting.

In game name: assasin97
Timezone: Central Time zone U.S.

About You: I love playing Minecraft, im a decent builder, and i'm a great guy to know

Describe your Minecraft experience: I have played since minecraft version 1.4 BETA so for about 3 years now, and I have been playing Attack of the B team now for about 3 months
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I am a nice guy but I only like servers with nice people and not many people on them, i HATE greifers 
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Yes i have been banned i cant remember why cause its been so long but im pretty sure it was for something foolish.
What attracted you to this particular server? This server is what I have been looking for, for months. No greifing or stealing, that is what i call a freindly server ;)
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? I hope you accept me I have been waiting for something like this for a very long time, if you add me you wont regret it :)

In game name: patriot1313
Timezone: Eastern time

Describe your Minecraft experience:I have been a frequent player of Minecraft for 2 years now and have recently discovered the Attack of the b-team modpack and am quite interested in it

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have never been a part of a private server but would love to be a member of one

Have you ever been banned; No

What attracted you to this particular server; It has a whitelist and looks like a community that I would like to be a part of

In game name: ScooterinAB
Timezone: Mountain

About You: I'm a university graduate in Museum Studies and Japanese, and trained as a teacher of English as a second language. I'm also a replica prop builder and tabletop gamer.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing for about 2 years. I'm reasonably experienced with AOBT and a variety of the mods in it.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Honestly, it's been so-so. Too many servers are basically single player with a chat room. When I've played on a community minded server (or a server with a community area), it's been a blast.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Nope.

What attracted you to this particular server? The small size makes me think that I'll be able to get to know other players, instead of a massive server where everyone runs off to do their own thing.

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? I'm interested in group builds and community projects. A lot of the mods require a certain amount of startup that isn't necessary for each and every person to build, at least early on. Group builds also encourage players to build together instead of heading thousands of blocks from spawn and hiding under a mountain in solitude.

One question I have is what version of the modpack is being used.

In game name: Ghost_buster123
Timezone: CEST UTC+2

About You:  I am a mature, 17 year old looking for a fun and friendly server to play on that has fair rules. After reading all of this post, I feel like this server seems quite fair with its rules and I would love to join it! 
I'm not a highly experianced player with Attack Of The B-Team but I have been playing modded Minecraft for a year or two now
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have been on many servers but they have not been whitelist servers, sadly, they are not that good because of the rule breaking that goes on, hopefully, this server would be much better than the past ones I have experienced!  :)
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Nope, never been banned
What attracted you to this particular server? I was browsing through the forums and I was looking for a server that was recent, this one came up first and here I am!

Edited by Ghost_buster123