[3.1.3]Guardcraft[PvP off][2 open slots] Tekkit vanilla!

Ynotdat

This is a private "vanilla" tekkit classic server, nothing more.
I and my 2 friends are looking to fill up our servers space with more buildings
There are no banned items, as vanilla would emply.

After 3 warnings you will be banned!
Rules:
1. Don't grief, if caught griefing, you will be banned (if you're not caught griefing, everyone except my 2 friends and I will be banned)
2. Don't raid (steal from other players). this kinda falls under don't grief, but i knew someone would raid someone else and then say that there was no rule against it. raiding will result in a ban
3. Don't ask for OP. Nobody on the server has OP, and nobody ever will. asking will result in a ban
4. Unless somebody asks, don't tell them what to do or how to do it. doing so will result in a warning
5.If you are inactive for more than 2 weeks, I will PM you. if you do not respond within 4 days I will ban you
6. Try to have fun! Self explanatory.

Server App:

IGN:

Timezone

Tekkit classic experience:

Creativeness Level: [bad, mild, good, well, amazing]  (this will not affect whether or not you are allowed in, I just would like to know.)

Why you would like to join:

IP: 63.143.50.37:25578

Edited by Ynotdat

IGN: CrimsonSweg

Timezone: East Coast Time

Experience: Knowledgable, though not that skilled

Creativity: Fairly creative ideas

Why I want to join: I really enjoy all the modpack has to offer and would really appreciate a community to hang out with and to work together on projects.

Edited by CrimsonSweg

Server App:

IGN: Ducati432

Timezone: Est time

Tekkit classic experience: I know the basics but I'm willing to learn way more about the modpack.

Creativeness: mild

Why you would like to join: Because playing Tekkit alone is not fun and its a great way to start friendships.

Server App:

IGN: BobsUrUncleSon, sLim1of100

Timezone central,east

Tekkit classic experience: we have played tekket together for 3 years 

Creativeness Level: [bad, mild, good, well, amazing]  (this will not affect whether or not you are allowed in, I just would like to know.)

Bob: builds tecnical marvles using buildcraf industrealcraft and ee2 with some computercraft 

sLim:builds mansions and boats and all other manner of structures

Why you would like to join: we have had our own private server and we found it to be a lonly place evry time we would let someone in we ended up resetting the world we just want a place to build and play minecraft together with no nonsens 

IGN: Zoarge

Timezone: GM Mountain

Tekkit classic experience: Master Level

Why you would like to join: I could bring mounds of help as im nto in school and am at home most fo the day.

Server App:

IGN: Minecraftpowerz ( hoping to change it in 1.8 if name changing comes... .-.)

Timezone: EST

Tekkit classic experience: Knowledgable-Fairly  Knowledgeable (Lacking in bluepower/redpower)

Creativeness Level: Good ( Automated factories, built a very nice spawn for a server once, non-eyesore houses )

Why you would like to join: Looking for a non-greifing server that has a small community, who can hopefully work together.

IGN: willybobsta

Timezone: GMT+10

Tekkit classic experience: I've played it on and off for a bit over a year and am fairly confident on my knowledge of game mechanics.

Creativeness Level: [bad]

Why you would like to join: Because it seems nice and small, but isn't restricted, so I can play like I do in single player but with friends!

• 2 months later...

IGN: LordQbush

Timezone: EST

Tekkit classic experience: i think i build the smallest high power solar machine. ive play tekkit classic alot over the past 2 years

Creativeness Level: [bad, mild, good, well, amazing]  (this will not affect whether or not you are allowed in, I just would like to know.): good

Why you would like to join: I would like to be apart of a comunity of good people and have fun

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:prodigyknight

Timezone:EST

Tekkit classic experience:i have played it a good bit

Creativeness Level: [bad, mild, good, well, amazing]  (this will not affect whether or not you are allowed in, I just would like to know.) I'm decent at making thing

Why you would like to join: because i would like to play on a server that doesn't have griefers or be full of idiots

IGN: emiliotron

Timezone: CDT

Tekkit classic experience: I used to play a lot when it was the new popular thing in the comunnity.

Creativeness Level: Well

Why you would like to join: I am looking for a community where I can trust everyone and have fun.

Edited by emiliotron