Forced Chunk Generation

Does anybody know of a plugin which allows me to force the generation of chunks on a server?

I've found solutions for standard minecraft servers using plugins and MCEdit, however, with the amount of custom resources in Tekkit it really needs to be done from the Tekkit server.

If anybody has any ideas I would be interested to know.

Once you have set a boundary for your world (How far players can actually go), you can use the command to generate the chunks to the boundary, as if it was a player walking into each chunk in game, but instead of manually loading it all by flying across the map, it creates all the chunks at the rate of 20 chunks per second.

Try playing with the command/plugin on a local server, and use cartography to understand what it has done to the world.

I do recommend to test out those chunks, and see if they infact generate land related to Tekkit .... just s tip ...

Edit, and it MIGHT regenerate chunks related to Tekkit that has been used, its not recommended to "preload" a Tekkitmap as far as ive been able to test, but u might have more luck than us ...

I played with it yesterday, on a brand new map, created the world then ran all the commands from console so I never loaded any chunks as a player prior to running the the chunk generation. I logged in after the process had completed, had a few issues with volcanoes but everything else seems to load fine, granted I haven't checked the ores. But there are Rubber trees (Both kind), and oil on the surface.