New Mods Added

I personally think that there could be another mod/ mod add-on that could be included, because here me out but, don't you think it would be cool to cruise around in a car? They could add the Flans Mod, like all the parts of that mod in, that would be cool. They also could add in the mod that SkyDoesMinecraft used for an episode of Prison or what ever, where its like the Fafari and things like that. Don't you think that (if you watch BdoubleO100 or the Attack of the Bteam Series on another you tuber) it would be cool to see BdoubleO cruising around in a Fafari around spawn! Also thaumcraft because I know Attack of the B-Team has lots of great things already but don't you think that would be cool! I want to hear your opinion to this, I'd really like to hear what other people have to say about this. If you think this is a good idea let me know! 

I personally think that there could be another mod/ mod add-on that could be included, because here me out but, don't you think it would be cool to cruise around in a car? They could add the Flans Mod, like all the parts of that mod in, that would be cool. They also could add in the mod that SkyDoesMinecraft used for an episode of Prison or what ever, where its like the Fafari and things like that. Don't you think that (if you watch BdoubleO100 or the Attack of the Bteam Series on another you tuber) it would be cool to see BdoubleO cruising around in a Fafari around spawn! Also thaumcraft because I know Attack of the B-Team has lots of great things already but don't you think that would be cool! I want to hear your opinion to this, I'd really like to hear what other people have to say about this. If you think this is a good idea let me know! 

Flans is buggy and unpredictable quite a bit of the time. So no. Also, thaumcraft has been mentioned multiple times, each time resulting in reasons on why not to include it and/or reasons on why it won't be added. Look around.

The Technic crew has done a "Feature Freeze" on all 1.6.4 modpacks

Proof?