Spamr Launcher? How do you use it?!

DanielUSA

How far do you need to be? I kept pressing right mouse button and all it did was try to swing my launcher like a sword.

What rockets did you use? tracking or just self propelled?

How do you get the rockets to be taken as ammunition?

Can you take some pictures or make a video. Because I tried using the launcher for over an hour with no success.

I don't know what to say, mate.

Left mouse-button swings it like a sword, right button fires the rocket.

You just need the weapon in your hand and the ammunition for it in the inventory.

I'm going to assume you play on a PC, so you would have a two-button mouse, right?

You're not on a Mac or anything else that would only have a one-button mouse? Do you have a gaming mouse with the buttons re-assigned, maybe?

How far do you need to be? I kept pressing right mouse button and all it did was try to swing my launcher like a sword.

What rockets did you use? tracking or just self propelled?

How do you get the rockets to be taken as ammunition?

Can you take some pictures or make a video. Because I tried using the launcher for over an hour with no success.

Make sure you are not too close to blocks/etc in front of you, as it may be thinking you're trying to right-click the block rather than use the item.

I'm going to assume you play on a PC...

Really dislike people who refer to Windows based PCs as just "PCs" when PC is an acronym for "Personal Computer" :P

It is finally working. I have absolutely no idea why it didn't work.

My best guess was that I had tracking and self propelled rockets in my inventory without firing the launcher once.

I believe the launcher didn't know what ammo type to fire so it didn't pick either.

This time I picked one ammo type and fired it then I switched ammo types.

It absolutely worked.