I can't get the Titans cockpit to turn!

DanielUSA

I found a fix for the immovable cockpit issue that many are having at least this is what is working for me.

In order to solve this problem, you need to download the 4.1 version of "Flan's mod".

Then open the version 4.1, go to the folder co / uk / flansmod / common / drivables and find a file called entityseat.class. Next open the same folder in version 4.1.1 in the B-team folder and copy entityseat.class in this version.

Now you can put the modified version in the folder with the mods and play without bugs.

Sadly my post kinda got ignored its already in the forum :/

Well have fun ^^

Edited by Xaygon

Bear in mind this can trigger cheat prevention tools on servers if it does succeed in connecting (as you're running with a modified version of the mod, different to what the server is expecting).  If you're playing singleplayer though, this is fine.

I am playing single player and the only reference towards any of this on the forum that I found was that you need to "hack the config files to fix it" but never stated how.

Thank you Xaygon. I will try it as soon as I get an opportunity.

I can confirm that this fix works.

This is what I did.

I went to this website http://flansmod.com/download and downloaded 4.1 version.

I followed the steps Xaygon wrote.

I unzipped 4.1.1 in AOTBT and found the same folder there.

I pasted entityseat.class

I deleted the .jar of 4.1.1 Flans mod.

I left the unzipped and now edited folder and launched.

I don't know how to re-jar folders.

I don't know how to re-jar folders.

This is often done with any archiver out there like WinRAR, IZArc, 7-Zip, ... Not 100% necessary though as you could just open the older jar and overwrite the files from the newer one and you wouldn't need to manually "re-jar" it.

I just right click and I have an option to unzip to my current folder, but I saw someone else do that the other day and it didn't look hard. It is working right now none the less and I am not straining on hard drive space so if it becomes an issue I now know how to rectify it.